• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. blueonline

Tranferring .in domain

hello i need to transfer my .in domain to any reputed registrar. godaddy preferred but i dont think they allow .in transfer regards
  2. blueonline

Need Help in setting tags and meta tags

need help in setting tags and meta tags if i am right, i dont know html.. click here http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=wecure&meta= it only shows click here below my site url .. how do i add tags and meta tags to get better results :)
  3. blueonline

Hosting for wecure.net

www.wecure.net I need a reliable hosting for a health discussion board.. i want to host a phpbb.. my requirements space 50-100mb b/w 2gb mysql - 1 phpsend mail fuction should not be disabled.. if anyone interested to host me plz reply..:-) i can put up text link as .. hosted by -...
  4. blueonline

Looking for a question and answer script !

i am planning to build a community where ppl can ask health related question specially for homoeopathy.. i am confused wot shall i use for it.. is there any free question and answer script that can serve my purpose .. have seen some Q & A script but they are very basic for a community site//...
  5. blueonline

Need Some Help !!!!

I dont know php :confused4 i need a code that when entered a number in a text box will multiply and divide and add & substract with predefined numbers and will echo the result in another text box. For eg if user has entered 235644 then the script will multiply it 1256 then divide it...
  6. blueonline

i get this error in pHPBB

while ppl register on my forum they get this error Failed sending email :: PHP :: DEBUG MODE Line : 234 File : emailer.php wots wrong ?? Reply
  7. blueonline

Forum Mod Installation

I need phpbb shop mods installed on my forum this is what i want installed cashmod -- this is what the bank and shop mods requires to run bank -- small mod which requires cash mod shop -- which again requires cash mod you can find this mods here http://www.zarath.com/mods.php?action=mods...
  8. blueonline

how to connect html and php

i want to connect my username and password box form index.html to the username and password boxes of login.php so i can login through my index.html how can i do it ????
  9. blueonline

Anyone having experience with any pay per impression sites ?

anyone having any experience with any pay per impression?? do they work? wot is the best way to earn revenue from my site//
  10. blueonline

simple script needed.

i need a simple script that can store this fields in a mysql database username password first name last name email phone number city and i can access this info when i want , say from a admin.php file by just entering the username and also members.php so i can know the members tht...
  11. blueonline

i want to host my TLD .com

i dont need much space though my requirements; i want to host my TLD .com Space 100mb B/W 1gb initially will do. fantastico if present will be very nice send mail Mysql no file size limit,, atleast not 500kb. instant activation i got no problem in linking back the...
  12. blueonline

how to make tables in MYSQL ??

i was looking for a regsitration script.. and found this script on the net http://www.evolt.org/node/60265 i dont know php i am trying to learn it.. i want to know how to create this tables...the script says/// CREATE TABLE users ( username varchar(30), password varchar(32))...
  13. blueonline

Signup script . so ppl should first login to download a particular file.

i need a signup script so ppl should first login before they download a file.. Plz reply/
  14. blueonline

Please turn off safe_mode in your php.ini file configuration

i have recently installed Boonex dolphin community script and it says Please turn off safe_mode in your php.ini file configuration http://navimumbai.ifastnet.com/site/install/index.php can't figure out wot to do. can anybody help ?
  15. blueonline

need a simple script!

need a free script! i need a script to create a community for my college it has to have --member section where my mates can add there profile --member list --latest happenings.. so they can talk about what going on with there lifes. plz recommend me any free script
  16. blueonline

Need help with joomla !

i have installed simpleboard component for joomla and now i cant find a way to show it on my frontpage. in the admin area i can see the board under the component section but cant find a way to show it up.
  17. blueonline

phpbb post setting

i have installed PHPBB.. its working fine but currently any one can come and post... I have to make them register before posting.. i have searched whole of the administration panel but cant find.. can anyone tell mewhere i can find the setting ........... i have to make them register befor...
  18. blueonline

Just Need a free reliable host

For my personal site i require PHP Mysql - 2-3 50mb space 1GB B/W Subdomain *Instant activation* I dont have any problem in a small banner but no popups or posting plz
  19. blueonline

What The Hel!

i have a .edu email id .. still onesite.com asks me for my cc info.. can anybody help me.. did anybody registered a domain at onesite.com using there .edu email ids ?
  20. blueonline

any good software like windows movie maker ??

basically i need to transfer video from my handy cam ! i use win movie maker but it saves the file in Wmv !! :( and later on making a vcd from it reduces the quality of the video.,.,
Back