• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

No more PM's I have now closed signups for a while. But i will be back. For those who have PMed me since my last post, till now, i will be replying to you in the next few days, I have been very sick and am just getting over it now. Thanks Stabilo
  2. S

Ok guys, i only have about 10 accounts left before i close apps for a while, if you want an account, hurry and PM me. I apologise to anyone who did not get a reply, i could not keep up with the PM's and the private messages filled up.So if you sent a PM and i did not reply to you, please send...
  3. S

All PM's up to this time have been replyed to. There are not many more accounts left... Please hurry with your applications. thanks Stabilo
  4. S

have you ever answered 70-80 PMs Hmmm.... believe what u wish stabilo
  5. S

All PMs Sent have been replyed to. :) Please check your PMs as they contain details on where to send your info so the account can be created. there are still accounts available !!! thanks Stabilo
  6. S

Hi Everyone, The Crazy Host is back :classic2: Offer reopened to FreeWebspace members !!! What i am Offering: 800 MB of Storage Space 10GB of Bandwidth CPanel 9.4 10 MySQL Databases - with phpMyAdmin Access PHP/CGI/SSI Fantastico Instant Script Installer 10 FTP Accounts 20 Email...
  7. S

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

whoa this thread is massive now... I am having trouble with the PM here, so all applications and queries to stabilo@zinix.net as this will allow me to ad people quicker. :P I have just upgraded to a dual pentium 4 3.06 server, so we now have plenty of space free. I am sorry to...
  8. S

Everyone who was approved was pm'ed and asked to send details to an email address those who did, got their hosting
  9. S

just because so many people, who apply for hosting only do it for storage, and a large percentage of these use a uni.cc domain when a tld is requested. dont get me wrong, im not saying anyone with a uni.cc domain is one of these people. i guess there are just some people out there who want...
  10. S

im not a big fan of uni.cc addresses.. but i will not deny an account totally because they have a uni.cc address
  11. S

thanks jan, I was starting to get annoyed by the notifcations, but i just turned them off.
  12. S

As i said i am sorry if i missed anyone.. if i have please resend ur pm Thanks -Stabilo
  13. S

hey everyone. I have just caught up on 2 days worth of PM's...phew I still have about 20 spaces left i reckon. So if there's anymore, or anyone i missed. keep thos pm's coming :) Also could i get a few people to post there sites that i am hosting now, hopefully that will disprove...
  14. S

<-------- ponders whether to pass over techrad's PM...
  15. S

I am saddened to think people believe i am frauding. I am doing this as a gift to fellow fws.net members, but it appears some do not have any gratitude. Maybe i should rethink my hosting offer hmm :confused4
  16. S

teKnoXic and mmkmaste Please PM me for more info.
  17. S

Hi Everyone As a gift to all members of freewebspace.net forums i would like to offer the following. I know what it is like to try and find a host, which allowed the ability for growth. I like many others searched thru many forums to find a quality free host. :classic2: Now that i have...
  18. S

I need Free Space with 500mb/8GB Bandwidth

I can offer you this PM me Thanks -Stabilo
  19. S

50MB+ space, 2GB+ bandwidth, FTP, PHP and MySQL

HI I can help you. exact plan you need, email me stabilo@zinix.net thanks
Back