• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Need south-eastern hosting

No, I just want low latency within the area.. Houston and Dallas data centers will probably work as well.
  2. V

Need south-eastern hosting

Hey guys, Looking for hosting located in the south-eastern USA. Need: 2-5 GB space PHP Support 5+ MySQL DB FTP Access Location of your server CPanel You must be established 99.9% uptime If I could pay by the year and get a domain name that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.
  3. V

Looking for established host for personal website

I'm looking for a host for a personal website; I don't mind putting advertisements on if needed. I'm looking for a provider that will give me a place to store/publish school work I've done (computer/electrical engineering) to help friends and future students out at my university.. I would...
  4. V

Looking for guild webhosting

Hello, I'm looking for webhosting for my WoW guild. I don't have a TLD, so I'll need a subdomain URL. I'm looking for: 150MB Disk Storage 5GB Data Transfer PHP Support FTP Access No forced advertisements CPanel would be nice but not necessary. Thanks in advance.
  5. V

Looking for VERY STABLE webhost

Looking for a very stable, established webhost (again).. Want to pay by credit card *Host must have been around for ~2 years and have 99.5% or better uptime. I want no setup fees and the ability to upgrade specs at a reasonable rate increase for free (no extra setup fees). SPECS (atleast)...
  6. V

Need guild hosting

Need (about): 250MB Webspace 5,000MB Transfer 2+ MySQL Databases 20+ E-mail Addresses 5+ FTP Accounts
  7. V

Looking for Vent + Webhosting

I was looking around and found Darkstarllc which was 11.59$ for 50 slots of Ventrilo and $6.30 for 400GB of Space and 4TB of Data transfer, however I'm not sure I'm very comfortable with that amount of overselling (and I'm pretty sure Darkstar isn't actually doing the webhosting, it's an...
  8. V

Does Darkstar oversell?

They have good ventrilo hosting in my opinon, but 400 Gigs of storage and 4TB of data transfer for $7 a month? Is it overselling to the point of bad performance is what I'm trying to ask*
  9. V

Looking for Vent + Webhosting

Hello, I'm looking for Ventrilo (NOT Teamspeak) hosting and Webhosting from the same provider. I want a reputable provider (nothing under two years old). I'm looking for a price quote for something around Webhosting 1GB Space 20GB Monthly Data Transfer 10+ MySQL Databases 10+ E-Mail Addresses...
  10. V

Please Review my site/Rap Fame

Eh. Why so many advertisements? You have a lot of links scattered all over the place.. I'm not sure if that's good. You could use better borders, and more backgrounds. It has too much white.
  11. V

Can I get cheap domain names?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap domain registrar. Features I want: Full DNS Control Panel (No e-mailing the owner and waiting 3 days to get my DNS servers changed). Domain Forwarding Possible "Page Under Construction" and "Page for Sell" Options. The only method of payment possible...
  12. V

Thospatia Designs

Eh, That site looks like alot of other sites. It's too small, not very creative. I don't like the way the affiliates is.
  13. V

web design! hehe! second large project!

Eh, the first one. I don't like it. It's too crowded, not really made for a school website. I think a school website should be more.. spread out. The font is also incompatible with some computers. I get blocks in the middle of characters. Pretty good job on the flash, but not a great site for...
  14. V

Gaming Topsites!

Hello! I'm starting a Gaming Topsites, trying to get it popular. http://topsites.venkan.com -currently using a sub-domain until I am able to register a domain If you have a website involving: Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo 2, Everquest, Half-Life (All games), C&C, Ultima Online, Final...
  15. V

[REQ]Adult hosting

I thought it was called a "Reseller"..?
  16. V

F15.Com - What do you think ?

It's good. You should get rid of the white though, somehow. Maybe put more blue in there. Good start!
  17. V

iContact-Hosting Re-Design

It's good, one thing I dont like is the grey box at the bottom. It's a little bright to the eyes. The layout looks custom, doesn't have flash, and isn't too fancy. <-- These are all positives. I would rate it a 9/10
  18. V

Firefox Browser: Time-outs occuring?

Yes, it's only with FireFox. It's occurances have minimized since the newest release, so maybe they tweaked it.
  19. V

Feb 1, 2019, the world is scheduled to end....

We probably have laser-guided nuclear rockets or something, we can shoot at it. Atleast it might look cool, if it doesnt do anything. By the way, in the first picture the rock is only 9 miles big? Then in the second picture the rock is.. 1,000 miles big, maybe? I'm confused.
  20. V

BidClix.com

That's VERY crappy. Thanks for the warning, I won't join them.
Back