• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

My own domain, CGI, SSI or PHP & FAST!

i'm looking for a freehost with user placable banners - which has the following... CGI. php or ssi. Attach my own domain to webspace. Fast. any ideas. At the moment I'm thinking of spaceports - but as far as I know they won't attach my domain name to the space. The site is goig to be...
  2. M

Too slow?

Only since a couple of hours ago.... i changed my forwarding URL and for some reason the domain now just points to a splash page for the registrar. I've emailed them about and I NEED it fixed ASAP! Anyway - for now the URL is http://members.tripod.com/britneybikini/ which seems to be a lot...
  3. M

Tripod Question

I got an account with tripod and just uploaded my site tonight. For some reason no banners are showing or popups. http://members.tripod.com/britneybikini/ Should I be manually adding a code to my page - have I changed an option somewhere??? any suggestions or should I just keep quiet :D...
  4. M

Too slow?

Please tell me what you think of my site. Both in design, suitability and the time it takes to load. my personal criticisms are that it is: 1. A bit too slow - but there are no new grapics later in the site so it only need be done once. 2. Bit smart - although I don't necessarily think this...
  5. M

Free host with PHP, CGI and user placable ads/ad frame/one time popup

No good... I signed up for a spaceports cgi accont but their ftp seems really naff. I've been trying to upload my site - that is only 1.4mb and an hour later I still can't get all of it up there. What other hosts do people reccomend. being paid for the banners is of no interest to me...
  6. M

UK??? I am based in the UK. Do they pay webmasters from outside of the USA??? If not then are they still my best option??? thanks Mike
  7. M

Does the above exist? I am on F2S but they are sooo slow that I am losing lots more visitors through the speed than I would lose through an ads based site. My PHP needs aren't intensive - I could substitute the requirement for PHP with SSI - but that loses me a lot of flexibility. BTW...
  8. M

CPM Sponsor

I need a good CPM sponsor for my britney spears site. I am currently with focusIN but they are nearly all CPC now. I get about 1500 page views per day. thanks m||ke
  9. M

Which hosts are more lenient in their TOS?

Try http://www.da.ru Ignore the disclaimer... i've heard they don't give a toss. m||Ke
  10. M

Making Money

I want to start a web site that will make me some cash. I'm prepared to work hard at it - giving lots of promotion and updates, good design etc etc. I'm now stuck as to what I should choose as the target for my site. I am thinking along the lines of a site with ads and other webmaster type...
Back