• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ZoomCities

Should we provide you free hosting services?

No, you are already an established hosting company, so keep moving forward not backwards. Focus your time and resources on the bigger things, spend time in thinking how you can improve your current services and what new services you can offer to attain growth in your customer base. This is a...
  2. ZoomCities

The most stable free host?

Good call
  3. ZoomCities

Review of Zoomcities *bad review*

Look at your comments you got nothing useful nor sensible to say, because all that you have to say are accusations and things created by your head :) we're the one laughing.. it looks like you're the one raging here in your reply.. Face it, you've got problems, just go and MYOB next time and...
  4. ZoomCities

I am not fighting anyone, maybe you are :) you talk weird, you post usless stuff, you even laugh when things are not funny, thats strange, people who does that belong to some institution.. :)
  5. ZoomCities

:) I don't do what you do in your daily routine.. I am only here to defend ZoomCities from people like you. So if you ran out or got nothing else to say, this thread can be closed.
  6. ZoomCities

Yes myself and my colleagues here :) It's Friday, its the best working day of the week, lots of free time. You may not know it if you are not working.
  7. ZoomCities

Yeah we have been laughing at your nonsense posts since your first one :D
  8. ZoomCities

Well you asked for it :) You're like a phlegm in a throat, that no matter how many times we drink cough syrup and tell you to go away because you're a phlegm you still think you are part of the throat... thats the most simple way to explains things in a language that you will understand. I...
  9. ZoomCities

:) who said I am raging? Is that what the voices in your head are telling you again? heheh poor guy..Seriously, you got some issues of your own to sort out..The contents of your post are immature and nonsense.
  10. ZoomCities

I think you should be telling that to yourself and to the rest of the nonsense posters of this thread if you guys have read the thread first and understand the scenario then you wouldnt be making nonsense side comments and there wont be any stuff up post of yours that you need to clear up and...
  11. ZoomCities

The only thing that is not cleared up here is your head -> :doh!: stop making side comments on things you dont understand. The op had been in and out of FWS and never said a thing anymore on this own thread, if he's got some more issues, he will say something. People like you are the ones...
  12. ZoomCities

Thanks guys, you can actually tell who are the smart people here and the unfortunate ones. Hamster yes please close this thread before these cowboys come back for more nonsense. Zac
  13. ZoomCities

Those responses have always been our stance ever since, we always try our best to inform our free hosted members about that and I never blame the OP nor made up some excuses (where are you getting this from??), I was just defending ZoomCities from the useless side comments made by others and...
  14. ZoomCities

Huh? Where is the insult there? If there is someone here who got insulted, its ZoomCities. 1. We don't support .co.cc domain, he's got a zoomcities subdomain, his site is working, his visitors are seeing his website, even search engines. 2. We tried to support our free hosted members as best as...
  15. ZoomCities

Since you have edited your post I will reply to your edited bits.. My responses to this thread is purely to defend ZoomCities from people who have strong imaginations of things that they go beyond their imagination. If you read the whole thread, I only have 2 points.. 1. SainCai should not be...
  16. ZoomCities

Here we go, here's another one.. 1. Tao didn't start this conversation, did you even read the whole thread before replying? 2. You are entitled to your own opinion, but I was being fair to SainCai and treated him well in 3 years he is hosted with us, he wont last 3 years if he wasn't...
  17. ZoomCities

You should look outside the square, not all entity acts the way that you understand and think about "community". ZoomCities started as a community, then starts providing free hosting to members, not the other way around (providing free hosting to members then became a community). Do your further...
  18. ZoomCities

That is just a guideline for all hosted members to follow, to try to control things and find out which members are hosting a legit website and which ones are not. Its a simple way to control spam accounts to protect our other hosted members and our servers. Guess what? Not everyone follows it...
  19. ZoomCities

:biggrin2: what an author!! youre good in making up stories and stating your assumptions.. ZoomCities has always been a community from the beginning! Get your facts right before opening your mouth, it wont do you good.. Check archive.org...
  20. ZoomCities

Whatever you think about it, I have explained it so many times and you still don't get it, not my fault you cant read nor understand, my 15 mins with you is done, your 15 mins of fame is over, I wont step down to your level of thinking and keep arguing about the things your mind could not reach...
Back