• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Need a Graphics Designer/Artist

Hello, ive recently started working on a complex version of mafia-wars/mobster web based browser game with a small team of unpaid coders and looking for a graphics designer to design the website layout and other smaller images. We have very high hopes for this project due to our research, ideas...
  2. G

400 - 1,000MB Cpanel No Ads / Posts

I am look for a fast and reliable webhostings with no ad and posts with the following 400 - 1,000 MB Space Best offer on BW Cpanel I have my own domain name Thank you
  3. G

nixism.com || True why there cheap

my vps with them 80GB 1GB Ram 2IPs 700GB BW
  4. G

nixism.com || True why there cheap

Hello i got a VPS from nixism.com it took them 48hours or longer to setup the server and when they did set it up Cpanel coming up with error and they will not fix it and TRIAL LICENSE is coming up on the WHM and cpanel and they tell me that they are going to leave it there So please i...
  5. G

Fastwebosting cpanel hosting

i am looking for webhost i need my website to load up as fast as google i need 5GB or more for the best price
  6. G

Super Fast Web Hosting with Cpanel

Ok i am looking for a very fast server i live in the UK and i need the webpage to load up fast i am looking for i have a domain name already and i want to be able to chanage my domain name in alround 2 Months 5GB HDD The best Bandwith you can offer Up to date Cpanel am looking for...
  7. G

**WIN £30** Big Project

Hello, Am looking to start a big project if anyone has any ideas or a site that can be usefull The person with the best idea will get £30 via Paypal and 30% of the company Please PM ME your ideas ENDs 18/03/09
  8. G

onMouseover

Sorry i forgot to say thank you :)
  9. G

onMouseover

Thank you for your help :>
  10. G

onMouseover

Sorry that is still doing the same thing
  11. G

onMouseover

What i am trying to do is So test in the toolbox message and show Your Sub Accounts in the title it works in html but not in php the User 1 is coming up in the title. Here is the code that works in html onmouseover="showToolTip('Name','Please enter your name here.',event);"...
  12. G

Free 1GB Reseller

Hello Do you want a free reseller? I am looking for some one to make me a good looking website. Photoshop Flash(if you know how to use it) Also must have msn msn is rfa_madman@hotmail.com
  13. G

D-Server.co.uk - Reliable and fast web hosting

Delta Server (D-Server.co.uk) Here are the following packages we offer. ######## Shared Hosting######### Bronze DS-1 700 MB Space 10 GB Transfer 20 FTPs 10 Emails 3 Addon Domain Names 3 Parked Domain Names 16 MySQL Databases £ 1.50 Per Month Order Here Sliver DS-2...
  14. G

Look for a partner 50/50

no run it with me
  15. G

Look for a partner 50/50

I am looking for a partner to run a webhosting company for me and we split 50/50 profit I DO NOT WANT NO MONEY FROM YOU. I WANT TO HELP YOU MAKE MONEY!!! I already have a server and a domain name all i need from you is a website with an system running on it e.g IPanel Please pm me and...
  16. G

Looking for a reseller

Hello, I am look for a reseller host with 10 GB 30 GB BW UL Users WHM / Cpanel if anyone can do that for $10 can you post here and let me know. Thank you
  17. G

Web Hosting Request

Hello, I am looking for a webhosting with 99.8% uptime and one that well not delete my account because thay feel like it. 500 - 600 MB WebSpace 4 - 6 GB Bandwith 8 - 9 MySQL 20 email address I have a domain name I have a site up and running it is a gaming league site we get...
  18. G

Making Free php scripts - Projects

well let me tell you i am not a newbie i have done alot of scripts but that are not online when i pick a site to do i well show everyone and then you can rate me fron 1 - 10
  19. G

i well say 8/10 or mybe 9/10
  20. G

people can still post i well pick one soon..... Agent Smith - Thank you for posting i am wait for some more posts
Back