• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. hottweelz

To Webhost Owners (How much profit you make?)

That's so sweet :angel: Anyone who tells you they work for something other than actual cash. Is a liar.
  2. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

You heard it here first. This is how the Mods act. Actually Robert is on his best behaviour today. And only two prank phone calls.... Jan would set me straight a hell of a lot shorter and meaner... without making a mockery of the forum she works for... at she has a brain in her head to...
  3. hottweelz

Beware of RTG-Asia

I push a lot of internal stuff on Brendon for upholding CTek responsbilities, so I'm sure it's rough on him running his own company and dealing with my hot-headed, NY Angered comments about time and money... guy works hard though... I'm trying to help Utzcrazy out now.
  4. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Let's no go off topic (Great find though namesake) Bobby? Pressing that little button, or do we not make decisions while Peo is sleeping? Bobby.. next time you call from Kendall, FL, Leave a voicemail. k?
  5. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Awesome... I spelt ChargerTek wrong once in an ad... a user pointed it out. They were going to chargetek.com
  6. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Really? Dam, I just got told about that site early this morning! Maybe I can ban people *cheap humour* **EDIT** I just went back and thanked them... never got the notification though.
  7. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

You love your job? Is it free? This wasn't even my thread. You can ban me, go ahead... I speak to Peo regularly via Email... please... be my guest. Press that little button in modcp. If my ramblings were that ridiculous and hold no merit, why won't Peo just ban me? Hmm.
  8. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Why not now? Issue? Or is that secret?
  9. hottweelz

Beware of RTG-Asia

LOL You do realize, that if it's one of my servers they ordered... I could solve your problem RIGHT NOW, correct?
  10. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

So do it. Go for it. Do it. Apprently I know things that you DON'T know as well. Can you read emails? Are you allowed to ban for a secretive reason? If you ban someone for duplicate login names and find out the IP listed was a public IP and therefore a mistake, were you wrong? or still...
  11. hottweelz

Beware of RTG-Asia

Ok First: Calm down. Second: Show some respect. Third: If you don't know who ChargerTek is... then who are you talking to? Fourth: Tell me the paypal address and if they resold one of my Celerons, I'll look for you. Fifth: If it is one of mine, then I will set it up for you, ASAP...
  12. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Wasn't that like March?
  13. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Half the problem is, the admins/mods are witholding the story, you don't deserve to know ...apparently.
  14. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Unless I get banned, I'll be trolling, as friends (I've made from FWS) tend to PM me here, two or three customers as well I believe.
  15. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

For now. I won't be here to see though... curious as to how many follow, if any.
  16. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Well if your boys want to call, tell them to at least leave a message.
  17. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

Now the Mods are calling a few different phone lines... Why are people afraid to post? Call me, PM me, Email me, everything is done in private. It should all be Public. Show some stugots for Goodness Sakes.
  18. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

I think the point he's trying to make is: IF all you can get are crappy hosts from requesting at FWS... who's gonna come request after awhile?
  19. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

I am leaving, but use the search function, it IS about ChargerTek... search "Cahoots" Peo will not deny that either. If he does, I'll just forward the PMs to you.
  20. hottweelz

This has to be sorted.

I only care about the Politics because "Everyone and their mother" is somehow affiliated, linked, in cahoots, or any other silly synonym with ME... As much as I feel guilty for that... at this point, if some dude says "Hi James" Jan or someone else is going to say "Oh, he must we with...
Back