• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Looking for 50gig/500 gig dedicated hosting

Currently evaulating webhosters with availability of storing 50 gigs and allowing 500 gigs-2Tb of transfer a month (U.S. based companies only). Price is not as important as quality (99% uptime). We will implement the site, as yet defined, by January 2006. Looking for a long-term contract with...
  2. R

Evaulating Web Hosting 50gig storage/500gig transfer

Note: Must have 24/7 phone support. Also, I was told, we may need to increase to 2T transfer after 6 months. Be honest. We do scour the web for reviews. Dedicated hosters are welcome. We are in the process of hiring a webmaster to run everything and do everything (not here though). Brianna
  3. R

Evaulating Web Hosting 50gig storage/500gig transfer

Currently evaulating webhosters with availability of storing 50 gigs and allowing 500 gigs of transfer a month (U.S. based companies only). Price is not as important as quality. We will implement the site, as yet defined, by January 2006. Looking for a long-term contract with established...
  4. R

Hypermart down for over 24 hours

Hello They got it fixed, but she is still pretty ticked. It was down for 36 hours due to a massive DOS attack actually. Apparently some sites, none of ours, were infected along with Yahoo! with a DOS virus from a European "person." No data loss occurred. We put the economic damages in the...
  5. R

Hypermart down for over 24 hours

:devious2: The went down totally at 11:30 on the 4-8-2005. Still down. What the heck is the problem. They said a MyDoom attack. B.S. I have 7 websites at a annual cost of $1400+ bandwidth. Wish I could move my stuff, but already paid! AVOID HYPERMART'S INCOMPETENCE! Chairwoman...
Back