• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Explicit

Looking for free hosting for new forum site

It will be a general chat forum.
  2. Explicit

Review My new Design .....

Very impressive. Flashy Interesting Good work.
  3. Explicit

is vBulletin worth it ?

I suggest starting out with Mybb and later changing over to vbulletin.
  4. Explicit

FREE HOSTING ** 1GB Space - 100GB Bandwidth - PHP MySQL - Fast and 99.9% Uptime NO AD

Question: How can you afford to give away so much space and other web resources?
  5. Explicit

Looking for free hosting for new forum site

Hello, I'm starting a new forum site and need a free web host. I'll need c/panel and mysql. Please post here and let me know how much bandwidth and disk space you will give me. Thanks.
  6. Explicit

Hosting needed for adult forum and adult link site

I'll need at least apache 1.3.37 and Mysql 5.0.27
  7. Explicit

I don't know about "levels" but I can PM the link to you and you can look around.
  8. Explicit

Still looking at offers. The only thing is, I need more bandwidth than originally anticipated. I will need at least 100,000 mb of bandwidth ...and c/panel 11.
  9. Explicit

Yes, I currently have C/Panel.
  10. Explicit

Could I please get my username changed?

I can't stand it. It would be great if I could get it changed to: Explicit Please?
  11. Explicit

I have 2 adult sites. I need a free trial period because I want to make sure the service is of good quality before I pay anything. I would like to have a web-host that will be available to be contacted on an instant messenger like: MSN, Yahoo! or AIM (in case I have any issues with my service)...
  12. Explicit

I recommend JMF Hosting

No problem. Thank you for your excellent services. Keep up the great work!
  13. Explicit

I recommend JMF Hosting

I don't know if it would be appreciated that I post the site that I have hosted with them as it is an adult website.
  14. Explicit

I recommend JMF Hosting

I moved to jmf about 2 months ago.
  15. Explicit

I recommend JMF Hosting

If you're looking for a host, I strongly suggest you visit www.jmfhosting.com. I recently moved to jmf and I've never been more satisfied with a web-host. Its obviously a very good server because I've had NO down time. The tech support is amazingly fast and satisfying and my sites load very...
  16. Explicit

Need free hosting for 2 adult websites

Hello, I own 2 adult websites ...but my old host went out of business. He made backups of my sites. One is a linkdump/forum ...and the second is a forum. What I need is plenty of space and bandwidth, mysql and c/panel. I would be more than happy to put a link to my new host at the bottom of...
  17. Explicit

Cheap and reliable - Datagigs Webhosting co.

Datagigs Webosting co. -------------------------------- Silver Plan 1,000 MB Space 20,000 MB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP, Email Accounts Unlimited mySQL Databases Unlimited SubDomains -------------------------------- $3.99 Monthly ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gold Plan 3,000 MB...
Back