• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Explicit

Looking for free hosting for new forum site

Hello, I'm starting a new forum site and need a free web host. I'll need c/panel and mysql. Please post here and let me know how much bandwidth and disk space you will give me. Thanks.
  2. Explicit

Could I please get my username changed?

I can't stand it. It would be great if I could get it changed to: Explicit Please?
  3. Explicit

Hosting needed for adult forum and adult link site

I have 2 adult sites. I need a free trial period because I want to make sure the service is of good quality before I pay anything. I would like to have a web-host that will be available to be contacted on an instant messenger like: MSN, Yahoo! or AIM (in case I have any issues with my service)...
  4. Explicit

I recommend JMF Hosting

If you're looking for a host, I strongly suggest you visit www.jmfhosting.com. I recently moved to jmf and I've never been more satisfied with a web-host. Its obviously a very good server because I've had NO down time. The tech support is amazingly fast and satisfying and my sites load very...
  5. Explicit

Need free hosting for 2 adult websites

Hello, I own 2 adult websites ...but my old host went out of business. He made backups of my sites. One is a linkdump/forum ...and the second is a forum. What I need is plenty of space and bandwidth, mysql and c/panel. I would be more than happy to put a link to my new host at the bottom of...
  6. Explicit

Cheap and reliable - Datagigs Webhosting co.

Datagigs Webosting co. -------------------------------- Silver Plan 1,000 MB Space 20,000 MB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP, Email Accounts Unlimited mySQL Databases Unlimited SubDomains -------------------------------- $3.99 Monthly ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gold Plan 3,000 MB...
  7. Explicit

I need forum hosting!

Sup peeps.....I need a free host that can provide ipb or vb (for free), I would be happy to place a small banner or button (of your choice) at the bottom of all pages. P.S. This would be an adult forum. oldman2
  8. Explicit

Adult forum host needed.

I am looking for a cheap host that allows adult content and has a forum already installed. The only forum software that I like is vbulletin. I would be willing to pay $4.00 per month.
  9. Explicit

Free IPB host?

Ok, I have been searching for an ipb host with these features: 1. free 2. no ads (willing to place a button-sized ad on the bottom of the board index) 3. adult content permitted 4. customizable stylesheet 5. customizable wrappers 6. can upload emoticons 7. IPB v1.3 or higher 8...
  10. Explicit

(?? viewing)[PHP]

(?? viewing) Man, I am hoping someone here can help me with something. I asked this question on another (little) forum and I was ignored. Seems like there are some experts here though. This is the situation: I have a forum site, the type of software is Invision. If I want to add...
  11. Explicit

Forum traffic?

I am searching for a way to get visitors to my forum, I get no profit out of it at all, I just want members. Does anybody know of a free way to get traffic to my forum? :confused4
Back