• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. daxriggz2004

Looking for reliability and performance

Hello all, I've been on the hunt for years for the host to suit my needs from site to site and I'm back to it again. My current site is Wordpress with a phpBB forum supporting it. It's a review site with 10-15 images per article, so fairly graphics-heavy. I've been the VPS route and would...
  2. daxriggz2004

Need a reliable host for my band's site!

Hello one and all, as you can see, I'm a veteran. I've been around for a good while and now am in need of a good, RELIABLE host to host my band's site. I don't want to pay for service that's going to be offline often or offline completely during a month I've paid for. No fly-by-night's. I'm...
  3. daxriggz2004

Need only a small amount of space and bandwidth, but dependable

Hello there! I've been hosting my site for almost five years now. It's a decent scale site with a quarter of a million posts and over 1,000 members. But I actually just need to slap a few images and links up to let people know that my site is returning soon. I will definitely be going back...
  4. daxriggz2004

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

*intermission*
  5. daxriggz2004

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

*guitar solo*
  6. daxriggz2004

ideas... still

What are your interests? It's hard to say if we don't know what you're interested in. Drunk karaoke videos would go over really well.
  7. daxriggz2004

Quality or Quantity

I definitely say quality is above all most important, but a nice mix of both is great when it's possible. I look at it like this; If I'm paying $3 a month and getting a very above average amount of space and bandwidth, am I really paying the host to spend their time taking care of my support...
  8. daxriggz2004

PowerDVD 7.0

I prefer WinDVD for it's excellent features and quality adjustments, but PowerDVD is my second favorite.
  9. daxriggz2004

Greetings

Hello and welcome. :)
  10. daxriggz2004

Just Married!!!!!! :d

Congrats! Where do we go for the party?
  11. daxriggz2004

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I have no choice but to request a brief intermission. This is getting out of hand your honor. Now everyone step into the next room, we'll be serving beer and pretzels.
  12. daxriggz2004

Google lauches Home Improvement

This thread sure took a turn... I admit, it's pretty cool, but I still don't like google.
  13. daxriggz2004

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Your honor, he's badgering the witness!
  14. daxriggz2004

The New, Simple Outhost.org Design

I think it looks great. It's stylish and I like the color scheme.
  15. daxriggz2004

Ever taken a Mental Health Day?

You know it. Now to get myself a huge sound system for it... Why haven't we started a Sopranos site by now? I should also add that I relax by watching Sopranos. It really takes my mind off of the life revolving around me. It's cheaper than a vacation and will have to do for now..
  16. daxriggz2004

Ever taken a Mental Health Day?

I'm hoping to get to go on vacation sooner than later. When I do get the chance, going out on the lake really helps me clear my head.
  17. daxriggz2004

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I'm pretty sure he was saying it like; 'No it's not, stupid' I'm watching Cape Fear and because of that, I'm better than you. Yeah, I went there.
  18. daxriggz2004

What did you spend your first paycheck on?

CD's and movies for the most part. I remember that I blew most of it in one day.
  19. daxriggz2004

New Anti-Piracy Bill

If you're not in the US, you probably won't care much about this article... for now (it'll all carry over if the contraversy doesn't get too high I'd say). But you'll probably enjoy reading it anyway. Read the article HERE. For it or against it, is that even a relevant question anymore? It...
  20. daxriggz2004

please review my new website

The only thing besides the code ^ mentioned that I noticed was the uptime log link on the nav panel is a bit crammed together with the lower case t and the i. Looks good, though. Doesn't look like any other hosts site I've been to, and that gets good points in my book.
Back