• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

I'm not replying to hosting requests anymore......

I have to agree with talkhost as well, some of these quick to open, quick to fail hosts are serious spammers. It gets VERY annoying.
  2. W

Hosting Request - 100+mb|10gig BW

If you've earned that much, why dont you take some of it and buy hosting? It would certainly be of better quality. And with those stats you can definately afford it. OR I'd be willing to make you a deal, If you're really making that much in adsense, then I'd quote you a hosting price, and...
  3. W

Need sponsored webhosting!

Check out http://wncwebhosting.com/ You can contact him to see if he'll sponsor you.
  4. W

Free Hosting Request

What kind of site will this be? I may be interested in providing you hosting.
  5. W

Free .info domain or .com if can

Well, He doesnt get the domain until it's paid off by ads, it's as simple as that, If he actually pays the ads of, he can have it, if he doesnt, then I'll sell it which can be done simply for the traffic. I sincerely doubt that I create a deal with redlife on the sole reasoning of his track...
  6. W

What kind of stats does your site get now? I "MAY" consider allowing you a free domain. Please email me back at wolfman89{at}gmail.com .
  7. W

Domain Resellers

So if we put 10 dollars down upfront we get $7 domains? is that $10/monthly or what?
  8. W

Free Domain Required

Abhishek, You've been accepted to receive a free domain. Im implementing a new registration system :) , but it means I wont be able to get yours until tomorow, hope it isnt much of an inconvienence. Thanks for sticking up for my service :)
  9. W

Free domains!

Well it's obviously not encouraged, but if they're genuinely interested in the ad, then let them click, it's not their google account, so they're just another viewer of the ads to google.
  10. W

If you're wondering why everyone's agreeing with me... It's because im right ;). Thanks Romeo18 The Wolfman
  11. W

That's exactly the point, I being the one buying the domain, have to tell GoDaddy your name/address/phone number, if YOU were going to tell them, then YOU would have to pay for it.
  12. W

Free domains!

My figures where taken straight from the observations of my adsense earnings, which is running on about 10 sites at the moment. But even if you're right, so long as you get your 5.19 cents back you've no worries, it can take up to a year and you'll break even, most likely however it's wont take...
  13. W

Thanks Shifty ;)
  14. W

A post to explain redlife's apparent confusion. Redeem myself from the bad reputation he is giving me. My service DOES NOT own the domain we register for you, infact the client does, We do however keep it in own posession until it has been paid for. This way we are not the legal registrants...
  15. W

need 400mb and 6-10gb bandwidth with php

How much traffic do they get (uniques daily), I may be willing to host you in exchange for googleads on your site. You can reach me at wolfman89{at}gmail.com if you're interested/
  16. W

Need Hosting for my clan

Neo-FreeHost.com will be gald to meet your requirements so long as GoogleAds are alright on your site. you can go to the site and apply, but it may take a while, OR email me direct and I'll set you up an account in the morning when I check my email wolfman89@gmail{dot}com Thanks EDIT...
  17. W

Free Domain Required

Thanks YellowMC, redlife: ICANN (the database of EVERY DOMAIN) requires your name, phone number, address, fax number, and administrative email address. It is required by law to register a domain. THIS is common knowledge, our deal went sour because you refused to provide me with this...
  18. W

Can I get cheap domain names?

forgot to mention, $1 off if you use the promo code "DAVID"
  19. W

Can I get cheap domain names?

Godaddy.com has what you want, and takes paypal.
  20. W

Need a free Domain please

Is this an established site? With traffic, etc?
Back