• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. themoose

Looking for high vCPU

Hey all, Long time no see. I'm hoping to get some quotes for some CPU power. The easier to ramp up, the better. The more bandwidth availability, the better. It'll be for livestreaming legal content, so if you have experience serving at scale with ffmpeg/gstreamer, that will be respected. ~tm
  2. themoose

Nostalgia

Sup, Recoil here. Thanks for all those conversations guys and gals.
  3. themoose

So i failed my english test...

Whoever's requiring you to be fluent in English, call them up and talk to them in English.
  4. themoose

Safe to say this is a bad call, right?

what'sup dude if you cared about this girl you owe it to her a couple of weeks. Hopefully she's physiologically sound enough to deal with a few of lifes problems at once but if you can give it a bit of a gap then you should.
  5. themoose

10,000 posts

Checking in!
  6. themoose

How to survive a swedish winter

Absolutely incredible... an inspiration!
  7. themoose

I guess there were more in the touristy bit where I was (old French Quarter IIRC)
  8. themoose

I went around a large part of south east asia, and Vietnam was my favourite (I stayed there for a month - visa limit.) You've summed it up pretty well in your last sentence, I don't think I met a single person who wouldn't great you with a wide smile and with eagerness to help or be your friend...
  9. themoose

An Epic Win Name!

Now you mention it, we do seem to count numbers with letters as numbers.. number plates, NI (SS) number, etc etc.
  10. themoose

I went to Vietnam last year! Do you know where you're going? They do block some sites, but likely not the ones you're after. Except for facebook. But that's a stupidly easy fix, all you need to do is put https:// haha
  11. themoose

Microsoft Kills CZ.CC & Dotfree For Spamming

It wasn't just that they were free, it's that they were incredibly easy to register - they even had an API which you could through thousands of reg requests at. So the high, high majority of the domains were spam.
  12. themoose

Which Cartoon you loved the most when you were kid?

Loved the simpsons, that was probably my favourite. Then there was Ren & Stimpy, Hey! Arnold, Fairly Odd Grandparents, Looney Tunes, and some others
  13. themoose

Steve Jobs passes Away

I thought that an apple a day kept the doctor away..
  14. themoose

slang for 'police are around here'

'Can you smell bacon?'
  15. themoose

Spice, opinions?

Bake eatables?
  16. themoose

What is the meaning of life?

I love how the topic of this thread switched from the meaning of life to methamphetamine production.
  17. themoose

Colour Schemes - any useful tools?

Kuler is fantastic, but takes a while to load. If you want something really quick, http://colorschemedesigner.com/ is good too.
  18. themoose

Whats better practice: <br /> or <p class="marginontop">?

If you're in the middle of a paragraph and need to use a linebreak, you'd be silly to use anything other than <br />. That's exactly what it's for. Don't, however, use it like such <p>Blah blah blah<p> <br /><br /> <p>Blah blah blah<p> <br /><br /> <p>Blah blah blah<p> <br /><br />...
  19. themoose

Hello Everyone

My money's on Bahamas.
  20. themoose

500 Petabyte Server!

Pft, you'd probably get a discount for bulk ordering, probably more like $175,968,000
Back