• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Looking for sponsors

:) No problem, all the things are legal since I have inquire the local firms.
  2. S

Looking for sponsors

Yes really you gets what I mean. That's only the material for studying, does anyone think any important exam would copy the previous test, like the college entrance exam? Of course not. OK :)
  3. S

Looking for sponsors

Again, I don't want to publicize my plan here anyway, no why, I have post that if anyone interested he could get the detail by PM. No more discussion on this plan, please.
  4. S

Looking for sponsors

Hey here I don't want to blame you but actually I added the message that I don't want my plan publicized, well, now that the plan has been publicized all the things are clear, em... no problem Plus, Happy new year of rat every here. Best Wishes For A Happy And Prosperous Year Of The Rat 2008...
  5. S

Looking for sponsors

em... maybe you couldn't understand me very well. but thanks all the same.
  6. S

Looking for sponsors

em... not really, I don't need money to pay for the "free" hosting, but actually the site run up need money not only for the hosting but also other things. Because I don't want to publicize my plan so if you could get me please contact me on MSN :)
  7. S

Looking for sponsors

No... I've sent you a PM.:)
  8. S

Looking for sponsors

OK let me explain something for that. What I mean is that I sell the hosting for making some money, but these money is just only afford to run up the site. em... I've PM you... Thanks.
  9. S

Looking for sponsors

I'm building up a site for educational and non-profit purpose. As it need money to run up, I need a reseller hosting or master reseller hosting to sell for earning enough money. cPanel/Plesk is okay. The following is what the sponsor can get in return: (depending what you could offer me)...
  10. S

Low BW shared hosting needed

Must Located in Australia No ADS or posting (A text link from my site is accepted) >100MB Space >500MB Bandwidth Parked Domain Allowed FTP Upload PHP Support (>Version 4.3) Apache Mod_rewrite Support Directadmin/cPanel If anyone could help me please contact me with pm or reply this...
  11. S

Shared Hosting Required

Yes we have a top level domain
  12. S

Shared Hosting Required

I want a new shared hosting account for my class's site. That's our communication platform with others. Also I coded that with PHP/MySQL and it's now have an alpha version. I'm require such a share hosting **More than 120M space and 1.5G Bandwidth (At first I raise such a requirement for not...
  13. S

Free Linux Webhosting From ZL Live!

You can connect to ZL Live at up to 100 GBps 100GBPS? Terrible?
  14. S

Graphic Card

It seems that new 8600 would be better. We here 8600GT needs about $200.
  15. S

Hosts using an unlimited reseller

In other word, I think maybe reseller is not quite reliable, but it still called reseller, so they also have permission to sell their product. We cannot do a absolutely comment said that they are bad on selling. Reseller in my mind, just like an agent in our real world.
  16. S

About coding

[Exchange] Reseller Wanted Firstly, apologize. I didn't do any trade because of my high requirement on the previous post, so sorry for that... In exchange my coding, I need a reseller or master reseller account with some space and bandwidth for me to run. You could desired the space and...
  17. S

Exchange with coding

Or something like master reseller account that's okay. Or still it cannot be well in trade I could accept less space or bandwidth. Thanks.
  18. S

[Wanted] Shared Hosting

OK I will contact my friend for all the details for him, and let him judge it...
  19. S

[Wanted] Shared Hosting

I have give a reply through private message to all the hosters... Thanks.
Back