• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ChangAdam

Free Hosting Partner Needed

Hello :welcome: I am planning to start a free hosting service ( I already have the Server and a very short domain for this cause ). I need a partner to help me out a bit, I basicly need someone to: * Set-Up the website ( get the main site running, a template and details ) * Provide...
  2. ChangAdam

EU VPS w/DirectAdmin required

Hello, I need a DirectAdmin VPS in Europe, preferably in Germany with something close to the following specs: CPU: As much as possible for the price RAM: ~1GB HDD: ~40GB Bandwidth: 300-600GB 2-3 IP's DirectAdmin UNMANAGED My budget is around $30, let me see what you can offer, the...
  3. ChangAdam

High-End UK VPS Node needed

Thanks for the offers, we have chosen a provider.
  4. ChangAdam

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

All this thread are belong to us
  5. ChangAdam

High-End UK VPS Node needed

Hello, We need a VPS Node in the following specs: May be similar, but can't be slower performance-wise. UK Offers and EU-Based ONLY. Also discounts for later on multiple orders for them would be a BIG plus.
  6. ChangAdam

My White Hat Web-Site

That design is very similar to http://store.steampowered.com/
  7. ChangAdam

Euro Shared Hosting Needed

I need a basic package for my multigaming www.virgaming.com What I need is 1GB of Space and 15GB of Bandwidth. cPanel is a must, and the provider will have to restore my full backup which is roughly 10mb. Prefered location is Germany, although UK or Netherlands would do. Price: as low...
  8. ChangAdam

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Am I the only one that's unable to browse to page 1533?
  9. ChangAdam

What do you expect from a Free Hosting Company?

Thanks for the kudos. Which Billing/Account Creating script would be best? WHMCS/ClientExec OR something different maybe ? Also looking for more suggestions regarding Control Panel :)
  10. ChangAdam

Hello, Thanks for the feedback ( I'm Leriss, just changed the nick [Thanks Peo!] ) Regarding experience, I'm experienced in the Web Hosting field and I'm myself working full-time as a Server Admin so I can easily handle tech-side things. The TOS and AUP Will be made scrupulously. I'm...
  11. ChangAdam

Hello, I'm planning on opening my own Free Hosting company (I'm doing it as a hobby, not as a profit source because I have enough profit from my full-time job). I would want to know what would Free Hosting users expect from a provider? Which billing system would be the best, should I go...
  12. ChangAdam

Dedicated Server in Germany

Hello, At the begin of May I will need to get a server in Germany and host some game servers of mine on it. What I'm looking for is a Unix-based server for around 100 euro per month. No Contract or Set-Up fee ( However, a low set-up fee won't be a killer ). So far the best offer I've...
  13. ChangAdam

Europe Shared with Dedi IP Needed

Hello, I need a Euro cPanel hosting account for my forum http://www.aocemu.pl It needs to be cPanel with a Dedicated IP and the host will have to restore my full backup for the account ( it's around 20Mb ) I'm looking for as much as I can find for my budget which is not more than $5(3 GBP) per...
  14. ChangAdam

MSN Auto start sentence with a capital letter?

Hey, Is there a way to start each new sentence with a Capital letter without the need to push Shift everytime you are writing a new response to the other person ?
  15. ChangAdam

Reseller & Master Resellers 50% off by FrixHost.com

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Week Special: All Reseller And Master Resellers 50% discount for lifetime of your package! Special ends 5th of March - So don't waste your time and check our top-notch quality offer! cPanel11/WHM & Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% uptime...
  16. ChangAdam

90% Off BLOWOUT! Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller by FrixHost.com

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Week Special: Every Package is 90% Off for the first month! That's right, pay as low as $0.50 Cent for the month! Special ends 7th of February - So don't waste your time and check our top-notch quality offer! cPanel11/WHM & Fantastico...
  17. ChangAdam

Resellers and Master Resellers 30% off Lifetime!

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Week Special: All Reseller And Master Resellers 30% discount for lifetime of your package! Special ends 25th of January ( This Sunday ) - So don't waste your time and check our top-notch quality offer! cPanel11/WHM & Fantastico DeLuxe...
  18. ChangAdam

Hosting Request

Hello, FrixHost.com would like to offer you our Beginner Shared plan; 5 GB Disk Space 50 GB of Data Transfer Unlimited Domains Unlimited Features CGI, Perl & PHP Support cPanel 11 & Fantastico DeLuxe Free Migration from old host No Language Restrictions Price: $4.95 per...
  19. ChangAdam

FREE Domains @ Register.com

It should be still balid, I've read so on WHT.
Back