• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Need VPS

Yes sorry forgot to post that 75.0 /usr/bin/php /home/reddead/public_html/forum/showthread.php 74.0 /usr/bin/php /home/reddead/public_html/forum/showthread.php 100 /usr/bin/php /home/reddead/public_html/forum/showthread.php 96.0 /usr/bin/php...
  2. R

Need VPS

Yeah that's what I was thinking! I use a a shared reseller plan because I often design/develop communities/sites and sell them. I decided to keep this one and my host (integrityhost) told me that the site is consuming too much of the cpu and I need to move to a vps. I removed some scripts and...
  3. R

Need VPS

Need VPS or Good Web Host I've never really bought into VPS before and I'm completely new to this. I've done some minor research but I need recommendations and pricing/offers for the following stats. I've been told I should get a VPS but i'm not entirely sure I need one. I get approximately...
  4. R

I need Hosts/Registrars! (affiliate/commission)

:welcome::welcome::welcome: Who Am I and What Do I Do? I am a web designer/developer from Los Angeles, California. I've been designing and developing websites for over 8 years now. I started out as a designer, became a small web host, gave up on hosting (sold business), gave up on designing to...
  5. R

Complete Site Analyzer Script, Link Popularity & Domain Analysis Script $20

Analyze everything important! Script Demo: http://www.off-life.com $20 via paypal $15 for the first 4 people. Great reference for webmasters to look at stats that are often requested. Easily modified layout or simply replace header images to instantly create a unique site...
  6. R

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

I think it said it'll take up to 225 lbs of weight. And the bag itself is supposed to take like 25 lbs? Not sure. All I know is I don't want to turd bricks...because that'll tear the bag.
  7. R

Dammit California

HAH! Well at least it was a car. Imagine getting a ticket for your bicycle. I'm talking two wheels no motor kind of bicycle. Why? because it was tethered to a chain link fence because all the other bicycle spots were taken :) That's some messed up crap. And after 3 violations... your bike...
  8. R

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

"As this is a cardboard box it may collapse if used when wet – please keep dry." Don't pee on the seat now. And @Wojtek I really thought it said that somewhere...or does it and I haven't found it? Yeah they're snuggies. $19.99 where I'm from and when families wear it all together...
  9. R

Dammit California

*sarcasm* It doesn't rain in california :ninja:
  10. R

Dammit California

Hint: Say it out loud *listens as you say (eyeouhhh) Hint 2: Say I then O then U out loud. What does that sound like? :beer:
  11. R

Need $1 Hosting

I have a stable server that hasn't had more than an hour or two of downtime in the past few months. I can give you exactly what you need for $1.00 USD a month through paypal. I have Cpanel and setting up OScommerce should be simple with the pre installed scripts on Fantastico. I don't...
  12. R

Free outgoing fax service via email.

I think he said that because 500 outgoing seems like a lot and why would any normal person want unlimited. Unlimited is good, nothing is ever wrong with that :) My boss uses the fax about 100-150 outgoing times a month for 2 small business'. I don't even want to count how much spam we get...
  13. R

hiya

party pooper >.> :beer: Thanks for the thread though.:p
  14. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Omg can I spam this? >.> Just kidding...almost.
  15. R

Dammit California

My question is how can you go bankrupt if your debt overcomes your budget >.> I think that we're stuck at IOU I live in california and I think that the US just has bad budgeting period. I say California makes a deal with mexico - We'll take your immigrants free of charge...sort of...just...
  16. R

The Peanut Butter/Gravy Rule

Wow that's "grazy" haha new term >.> And though I despise peanut butter I can agree a lot of things go wel with gravy.
  17. R

So, he wanted to make a deal xD

Well call it revenge? You didn't feel like spelling it correctly for the sake of he didn't want to make a deal. His punishment? Minus 1 IQ for trying to figure out your typo. Personally I would've came back at you with "You're Momma" Yes, I did say You're not your. I'm just a happy host...
  18. R

Looking For a Good Designer

I've added you. My msn is offlifehosting at live . com Only listed mine because it's giving me an error everytime I try to add someone. This is what I originally wanted to do when it came to web design but everyone always wanted "professional" I wanted to artistic and different. Most of my...
  19. R

Custom Videos by Uneek Productions

Uneek Productions Check our website as it's updated more than this thread. How it works? First, what are you going to have advertised or filmed? Second, How long do you want it to be? Third, Drop us an email or PM with this information and information to contact you back. Once we have...
  20. R

Looking to Purchase an Actual Server for Store use.

Great site with nice prices but I actually was looking for a literal physical server that we can touch and program ourselves at the shop. Our next door store has a personal one but he purchased it from his brother in law. So we can't exactly go and get it from where he got it.
Back