• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Takeover: AMD Dual Opteron 280

Well, the $175 is for the remaining part of the term that was already paid for, including the OS reload so the one who takes over will have a clean slate to begin with This setup is not available anymore though and yes, this is quite a value setup considering it has Raid 1, scsi, 15k too, and...
  2. F

Takeover: AMD Dual Opteron 280

The following server is up for takeover. AMD Dual Opteron 280 Dual 73 GB SCSI HDD, 15K, With RAID 1 4 GB RAM cPanel + WHM + Fantastico 100 Mbps port Safety Net Subscription 3300 GB Bandwidth We have been using the server for almost 7 months and it has been excellent. No hardware...
  3. F

Software for Streaming

Hello What software should be installed to allow flash and other media streaming?
  4. F

Going Downhill?

When I was making my rounds of free hosts almost 2 years back, most of the hosts were using free or unlimited resellers for $49 dollars. Maybe that's still the MO these days!
  5. F

Going Downhill?

Super early April Fool's joke eh? :) Happens too often for comfort!
  6. F

Going Downhill?

It's making hosts who can really stand by their offers of big accounts look bad.
  7. F

Exclusive Ad Spot (8M+ Page Views & 350K+ Uniques Monthly )

VISITS ABOUT THE AD * The banner ad will be given EXCLUSIVE PLACEMENT at the top or near the top of every page hosted. One banner ad per page only. * THE BANNER WILL NOT BE ROTATED. * The banner must be a minimum of 468x60 px and a maximum of 728x90 px. Both sizes must be submitted...
  8. F

support service

I haven't heard of PSM until a Duport support member suggested them when I had to leave them after I upgraded to my first server. I signed up after I realized I can't play hero and go unmanaged and seriously, I have not regretted it. It's nice knowing that for $29 a month, you can pester...
  9. F

1 yr .com for 2.99?

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/
  10. F

Dual Xeon 2.4

An old one but try anyway: https://order.layeredtech.com/order/ConfigureServer.lt?method=display&productId=84 $10 more but this is a Dual Xeon 2.8 https://order.layeredtech.com/order/ConfigureServer.lt?method=display&productId=381
  11. F

You + Your Own Server!

If you read up again, you'll notice that the minimum daily visits required is quite high for free hosting. Also read this part: Usually, sites that bring down servers all by themselves are very big already and would easily contribute for the server it'll be moved to. In case you haven't...
  12. F

You + Your Own Server!

Actually, it isn't. Please take note of the following: * Only sites with at least 2500 visits daily are accepted * Only our ads will be displayed. Violation of which will result in immediate account removal. Just because the offer is much more feature-filled than the average free hosting...
  13. F

You + Your Own Server!

As sites grow popular, other worries also grow on you as your host starts suspending---or even terminating---your account for being a server hog. So what do you do? You get your own server and the next thing you know, you're stuck with huge server and management bills you don't really want to...
  14. F

Kiddie Host Accusations

I was co-admin for a free post to host almost a year back and I was shocked to learn that the owner was a 13 year old kid. I didn't like that, especially since I never got the compensation I was promised and I was doing about 80% of the work, so I resigned. Later on, he sold his site after 1...
  15. F

Hostgool - The Worst Domain Seller

Ask for a refund
  16. F

Sponsored Hosting: Custom Disk Space + Bandwidth

Looks decent, although I prefer to read Webalizer, Awstats or Google Analytics since they are more clear cut
  17. F

Sponsored Hosting: Custom Disk Space + Bandwidth

That's not allowed. Good luck on your project though
Back