• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. uzzer

Please review my new site:Video Adda

I didnt use MS paint, I dont even know what that is...
  2. uzzer

Theist, Agnostic, Atheist..

i'm muslim, and I love you lol! There are many muslims who 'hate' non-muslims. But, true Islam is, you are what you are at the end of the day! So accept. That sentence was kinda pointless but I thought I sould just put it in seen as though I havnt posted in this forum for a loo-oo-oong time!
  3. uzzer

ok, erm, sorry about the late reply, i wanted email notifications but that didn;t seem to work. Right, so basically, i need more content??
  4. uzzer

the URL is: http://V-Adda.bluechiphosting.com/Videos/ Thank You!
  5. uzzer

Please be brutal.

your site is fine. Although I do suggest you take the Italics off the 'Date of Post' ie 'Posted 10/09/07'
  6. uzzer

100mb webhosting??

nachus replied before you. You replied after i registered with nachos. Sorry, and thanks for the offers!
  7. uzzer

100mb webhosting??

this is my host now. But thanks for all your offers. I am going to save this thread just incase biohazard fails to impress me, but so far, i'm impressed. I have got all these free video tutorials which have helped me alot. Cheers everybody!!
  8. uzzer

Africa - The riches continenet in the world.

i am starting to get the emails from brazil now! i just tell them to ---- off!!
  9. uzzer

Britain Under Attack

well who ever they are, i hope they rot in hell. And if they declare that they did it in the name of Islam, then am going to overflow like a river with rage (am crap with metaphors lol) I find it really annoying. The same is happening in Pakistan. 2 Muslims have killed a chinese woman just...
  10. uzzer

100mb webhosting??

Hi. I would like to request a host with the following features: Space: 100mb B/W : 1GB Mysql : 3 Cpanel Fantastico No Forced Ads 99.9+ Uptime No Posts (and hopefully) Instant Activation. I have already made a site which recieved more than 1000 page views a week but my host went...
  11. uzzer

Best mail ($22,300,000.00)

lol, i got one like that the other day. some guy with the same second name as me has died, and his lawyer needs to transfer the money to a relative before the one of the governments of Africa sieze it. Some people just don't have lives...
  12. uzzer

What do you think about the BNP (U.K members)

The BNP are disgusting. they talk about how foreigners should stay out and keep their culture out but then most of the stuff they use is foreign. what they believe in is influence from foreigners. so really its a load of bull
  13. uzzer

Request Hosting for Video Site!

i dont have one yet.
  14. uzzer

have you any idea what indian music videos are?
  15. uzzer

but why, i wont be hosting the videos on the website, they will be on a filehost, and wont be open to download.
  16. uzzer

ok... now can we get to the point! i would like some hosting... if anyone is willing to host my site, then please reply!
  17. uzzer

my clan site

its excellent!
  18. uzzer

Please review my site.

i like it. my rating is 10/10
  19. uzzer

My site

everything is completely out of place mate. You know links at the top of the page, they dont fit the area they are meant to be in, i say get a better template. overall rating 5/10
  20. uzzer

Hi, I would like a host to host this kind of site: A site where people can watch Indian music videos without downloading. I will be using a file host service so there wont be any bandwidth problems. These are my requirements: Space: 30+ MB B/W: 1GB+ Cpanel Hosting Mysql: 2+ Subdomain: 2+...
Back