• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Scam from a hosting company

Steve Gunnels information collection site Everyone, there is another group of Gunnels victims from a different forum that have created a website for us all to interact and gather information about Steve, and hopefully pass along to the proper authorities. http://www.gunnels.october.com.au/
  2. J

Good luck on getting your data. I contacted EV1 servers support which was hosting my Steve Gunnels server (ns52.super-hosts.com), and they would not help me at all. I asked if I could at least just get my data and they said I had to go through Steve. Unfortunately alot of people would like to...
  3. J

Well my Steve Gunnels site stopped yesterday, 8/1/2005. I new he seemed shady but I had no idea he had ripped off so many people. I've been hosting with him for like 4 years now. Guess I have to start looking for a new host.
Back