• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Need Free Web Host for CMS Testing

I am not the greatest at messing around with PHP or CMS, but I need a host for a few months so I can make a design for and configure Joomla and a PhpBB forum for use in January, or earlier. I would prefer hosting with no ads, but I have no problem with posting for hosting.
  2. D

PHP? Learning and Use of...

As of right now, I am good at HTML and CSS. I wish to learn PHP, but I want to ask what road I should take to doing so. What I'd like to do with it is listed below. I would like to be able to tie the forum into the website. (IE: On non-forum pages of the website where a user can see if...
  3. D

Best Paid Hosting

My question to everyone is: What is the best paid host? I'm looking for somewhere that is "known" as opposed to some new start up. Big like GoDaddy big, but no GoDaddy. I was using them for a while and I absolutely hated it. So long as it isn't like $50 a month, price isn't that much of an...
  4. D

Free webspace needed

Please consider my request. What I need (all of them are at least): 150 mb of Hard Disk Memory. 4 gb of Bandwidth. 5 subdomains. Pref. Something like Fantastico. No posting, or ads. I would like this space to store anonymous things I do (website like things, not file storage). Sorry...
  5. D

Tables help

I am having trouble with my colspans... I have no idea where they need to go. This is my code where, oh where does it go?!?!? <TABLE BORDER="0" BORDERCOLOR="#000000" WIDTH="700" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <TR> <TD WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="30">Sample Image</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD...
  6. D

Free member System

I am looking for a free member system for a site I am making. I need the following the most: English / Spanish / Anyother languages Private Message System* or the ability to interface with a forum Kinda like a forum but I need Login, Registration, member list things like that If anyone...
  7. D

Good host needed.

I would like a free host. -500mb memory or up. -10gb bandwidth or up. -No Ads. -No Direct Admin. -Fantastico. -No forum posting. -No previous website needed to get hosting. -Unlimited emails. -25 or more sub-domains.
Back