• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Free Reseller-5GB Space-100GB Bandwidth-DirectAdmin/Installatron

Why do you need our real ISP mail? I don't have one and only use yahoo.
  2. C

Need free reseller

I need free reseller/WHM with at least 500 mb space and can create about 5 accounts. Post to host, banners ads, etc.. post your offers here. Thank you!
  3. C

Installtron.

I thought it was supposed to be "installation", but after searching for "installtron" in google it made sense. lol
  4. C

Suggest a free hosting service, server in China/Asia

I'm trying to find at least hosting services that servers are located in Asia especially in China.. At least having 500mb space with cpanel (English). Anybody suggest where to find one?
  5. C

Could somebody suggest a free opensource blog system?

Could somebody suggest a free open source blogging system? That has support for other languages?
  6. C

Want 100gb Cpanel X Free?

No forums for support? :-) How do we contact you if we have problems? But this is great offer.
  7. C

Need Free reseller hosting

Hello, I need a free reseller hosting that is: 1. Reliable with good uptime stats. 2. Have been operating for at least 6 months. ~hosting will not close 3. No language restrictions. 4. Fast server speed. ~good for people surfing all around other countries. All these for putting your 470x70...
  8. C

Need 1 gb space and 20-30GB BW server in US-I'll put your 470x60 banner ad on site

I have my site started off last week, for the meantime we only have 10 members, but it will slowly expand by the next couple of months. The server where am hosted having slow connections lately.. so I need to transfer to another server.
  9. C

Need 1 gb space and 20-30GB BW server in US-I'll put your 470x60 banner ad on site

Hello, I need 1gb space, 20-30 GB BW, at least 5 mysql, 5 subdomains, and 10 email accounts, no language restrictions, 99.8% uptime. Most important of all the server is based in US. All these for placing your 470x60 banner ad on my site and on the credits page. I could also participate in...
  10. C

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Please stop making fictitious comments about chinese people. I'm not saying you are a 14 yr old and doesn't know anything but take a look at how you manage the account here in this Evolution . You actually told them to post their username and password and showed it to the public..
  11. C

Why almost nobody offer php+MYSQL space to Traditional Chinese sites?

You think chinese people are annoying huh? Take a look at this thread: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2170031 Looks like not only chinese people knows how to spam here :shame: and check out this link http://torrent.hackz.nl/ Large number of illegal torrent sites are made...
  12. C

at least 10gb space that allows .cn domain names

Thanks I'll take note of that. I won't be transferring my site til September, because my contract with the current hosting provider will end by next month. So I have to stay with them for a little while. :-)
  13. C

You got your point there. Well... but this goes the same with when chinese web hosting providers might not allow english sites too, for the reason we don't understand chinese characters. In most cases, those people who violates the ToS doesn't have any knowledge about stuff like illegal and...
  14. C

Hello, I'm not trying to be pushy but you just said your reason number 3 that they don't understand english, that's why chinese people violates the TOS. Which in that case, you can't assume that " " Hey.. :lol: and how do you know if they really don't care about the TOS.
  15. C

Thank you all for the offers :wave: I've already chosen two, they offer really cheap shared hosting. But I haven't ordered it yet, so lets say I might still change my mind. And I'm trying to target to get a reseller account instead.
  16. C

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Did you notice that the forum shows the cpanel usrename and password to the public? :confused4 How do you provide privacy for that..
  17. C

Hello, I'm just making sure that I'd stay with only one hosting provider for life, and if my site is going to need that much bandwidth after few years then I won't have any problems transferring my site to another hosting :-) I think you have a point too. But how much bandwidth does website such...
  18. C

How about this one? http://www.netfirms.com/web-hosting-advantage
  19. C

need 1 gb space, 20-50gb bandwidth

hello but I need about 500mb - 1gb space :-) But thanks to all hosting offers here. I will take a look at your site. Hopefully if I could find the right choice though I don't want to cause any troubles such as violating the TOS rules. Some hosting doesn't allow other languages even if I...
Back