• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. masterbo

Time to rebuild my host spread

And FWS changes its face very often now. When I visited it today, I even thought it's just gone.
  2. masterbo

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

There are hosters and hosters.. Some can be quite reliable even at their free plans. Some can burn you even if you pay them fortune for hosting. Looks like absolute majority of free hosting "companies" are ephemeral, doing that for fun and/or without business plan/etc in mind. Free hosters, in...
  3. masterbo

Free (NO ADs) - Cixx6 Hosting [20gb/200gb/ssh/cpanel & more]

The main page contains JS code from sedoparking. I suppose nothing's to wait for here.
  4. masterbo

2GB cPanel Accounts

The site doesn't open (timeout).
  5. masterbo

Which Server I should Prefer for Cloud Hosting ??

Too broad a question, methinks. Both locations can provide good connecitivity for your assumed audience. Start with getting information on connection speed/availability from typical locations of visitors.
  6. masterbo

5GBFree.com

Thanks for the offer. You say: "No forced adverts". On plan description: "Embedded Ads" How do these two statements coexist? Also, what PHP version is in use? PHP 5.5 has been recently released, but do you support 5.4 at least? Thanks.
  7. masterbo

Reseller account w/much traffic request

Thanks again, I have found all I needed at the moment (no more offers required).
  8. masterbo

Thanks to everyone for your offers. In the they are still in effect, I'll ask further details by PM.
  9. masterbo

2wswd: thanks, remaining questions asked by PM.
  10. masterbo

Greetings, I'm in search of another reseller account, parameters: 10-15 or more CPanel accounts allowed 10-25 Gb disk 250Gb or more traffic/monthly 12 USD or below/monthly Location: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia - good connectivity is important, actual location isn't. Hosting provider 2+...
  11. masterbo

1GB RAM $5 | 2GB Ram $7 - Crissic Solutions, LLC

1Gb special: https://crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=16 "Nginx: 404 - Not Found" The same problem with 2Gb special.
  12. masterbo

Avoid mkes.com from touching your server - spammer

The idea was to match email address, name, [hone etc of the person in question without storing actual data. They do it by calculating a hash sum (the process is described on their site). Thus, the troublemaker can be now detected by comparing hash sum of data entered and hashes stored, but...
  13. masterbo

Time to rebuild my host spread

Well, I am curious, where the current list/scroll/tome of your study can be seen?
  14. masterbo

Shoutcast/icecast (audio streaming) reseller hosting required

Thanks for the mention - I'm already testing several candidates.
  15. masterbo

Avoid mkes.com from touching your server - spammer

As far as I understand - according to the explanations on FraudRecord - they do not keep any information (domain names etc), but keep a convoluted hash of those. I.e., if hashes match, then there's possibility the customer is a problematic one. So, no real data are stored and can't be...
  16. masterbo

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

No - in cases when I need Windows, I run virtualized Windows XP. I have disks with earlier Windows, but they are mostly of historical reason - too unstable/vulnerable, do not support most of modern hardware etc.
  17. masterbo

Yes, yes. I can set up every part myself, without additional expenses (talking of money). The problem is, streaming media server requires maintenance as well - I prefer to outsource the task unless I absolutely need to handle it myself.
  18. masterbo

Sorry, answered wrong thread. The answer is: every hosting types should be provided by experts. Handling streaming media server is a work by itself. I just don't have time to handle that myself, as well.
  19. masterbo

Single

Internet and rough reality do interconnect in most fascinating ways... Good luck and bright life!
Back