• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. amitnyamtabad

Glossy Green - Free Wordpress theme

Hi Guys, Check Out our latest Glossy Green - Free Wordpress theme ScreenShot : Demo | Download the theme Enjoy :)
  2. amitnyamtabad

WP Surreal - Free Wordpress theme - Web 2.0 style

Hi Guys, Surreal Theme, by ramblingsoul orginal templates, ported and fixed in order to work best with wordpress. Its a two column graphical theme with a great header. ScreenShot : You can download the header PSD file from here. Demo | Download Enjoy :)
  3. amitnyamtabad

Amazing Grace Free Wordpress theme

Hi Guys, Check Out our latest free wordpress theme : Amazing Grace. Amazing Grace is a lightweight, super-optimized Wordpress theme packed with features. It uses 3 column layout for maximum accessibility and small digital footprint for minimum bandwidth usage and loading times...
  4. amitnyamtabad

Video Site

Nice site, U must add some more videos on that site, I like the way that u have modified the template.
  5. amitnyamtabad

SimpicityX Web 2.0 Free Wordpress Theme

Hi Guys, Checkout our latest free wordpress theme, Simplicity. Simplicity is unique Web 2.0 free wordpress theme from SkinZee which is Adsense Optimized, 2 Column with all the plugins support. Screen Shot : Please do not remove the links from the footer If you plan to use the...
  6. amitnyamtabad

Free DeepLink Directory - StrongBackLinks.com

Hi Guys, Check Out StrongBackLinks.com - Quality Web Directory, We are accepting both free and paid submissions on the site. Free Submission : 72 hours review time & gives you 2 Deep Links Featured Submission : Top of the Category, Also site wide display, also comes with 5 DeepLinks...
  7. amitnyamtabad

Selling Partner Links on PR4 High traffic proxy - Going Cheap

Hi Guys. I am selling partner links on my PR4 proxy, You link will be placed on the left sidebar, so that you get the maximum traffic. Here are the stats & the visitors are growing everyday. Price : $7.00/ month Payment : Paypal Only. Please pm me Or post here, I will send u...
  8. amitnyamtabad

100 Stumbles + Free Reviews | LOTS OF TRAFFIC | Moneyback Guarantee! | Must Try !

Hi Guys, I am offering 100 stumbles any ONE URL (or homepage) of your site. The stumbles will come from unique IP's & you will definitely see a boost in traffic to your site. I guarantee you will be featured on at least 2 tags (of your given tags) or you get a full refund. I will write in...
  9. amitnyamtabad

DDoS Again?

who is behind all these attacks ? & why are they targeting on this forum.
  10. amitnyamtabad

Review KwiX-Host.com

I really liked the logo on your site. I think that u should add some more content & the borders are getting overlapped in Firefox. So you should correct that.
  11. amitnyamtabad

Reason for being banned

I was banned once, now I don't even remember the reason why I was banned here. But that was a ban for 15 days !
  12. amitnyamtabad

About google adsense

Just add some quality content &you will be approved.
  13. amitnyamtabad

View your website traffic on Google Earth - VisitorGlobe BETA

This is a cool program, I will be trying this on one of my sites.
  14. amitnyamtabad

Free proxy traffic, FREE highlighted listing

That is cool, I have just added zetoxy.com on your site. Please approve :)
  15. amitnyamtabad

Your Traffic = $$$$

Can I have this on my image hosting site ? on all the image landing pages ?
  16. amitnyamtabad

BigDirectoryBid Quality Bidding Web Directory

Hi Guys, Check out BigDirectoryBid.com - Bidding Web Directory which is highly promoted across all the directory networks. Submit & get a permanent back link to your site. Alexa : 403,235 Your link will be also placed on this page (http://www.bigdirectorybid.com/latest-links.html) Minimum...
  17. amitnyamtabad

is vBulletin worth it ?

I will always prefer IPB over VB as it is more faster & is much better than VB in many ways & integrations.
  18. amitnyamtabad

Domain Name Transfer

Really It is always best to register your own domain & that too from a popular domain registrar.
  19. amitnyamtabad

paid urls

Yeah they are real, But the amt of money that u can make is really sad :(
  20. amitnyamtabad

Free Short URL service

Nice service, all the best with this service :)
Back