• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

38h.com problems

I do have backup of all my sites, and do have of my clients. But this client was in the progress of renewing hes site, and thats why I think my backup of the site is outdated. Hopefully he will contact me, and did not work directly on hes site, but had a local copy of it.
  2. K

38h.com problems

its still one site I need to move :( I do have a backup of this site, but I think its outdated. This is one customer I didnt reach before 38h went down, and therby the last one I would move. Still no CD as requested, and no response to any e-mails
  3. K

38h.com problems

R.i.p They have 6 nameservers, still dns report returned: A timeout occurred getting the NS records from your nameservers! None of your nameservers responded fast enough. being with 38h for years no, i really did not want to move, but at the end... I felt I had no option (I started to...
Back