• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

VPS Plan for 3 months

Hi, I am currently hosted with POLURNET.COM VPS plan and have the following to offer to you for only 3 months. 10GB Harddrive 200GB Premium Bandwidth 256MB Ram Cpanel/Fantastico 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee 2 Dedicated IPs Daily Backups are available upon request...
  2. P

Premium Bandwith Vs non-premium(Cogent) bandwidth

Ok..whats the difference ? My host offers me 2 plans, One with 200 GB premium bandwith and the other with 400 GB non premium ( cogent ) bandwith. I have several sites that receives few thousands per day and bandwith is a major concern for me. What option shall i choose ?
  3. P

Google ads to paypal ? Is it possible

Hi guys, Is it possible to transfer the money earned through my google adsense to my paypal account directly ? Thanks
  4. P

Free Hosting for Friendster Train Site

Hi guys, I currently own a friendster resource site and now looking for a free host that can host my Friendster train section of my site. I really don't need that much amount of space, here are my specifications. 75-100 mb Space 3 GB Bandwidth 1-2 Mysql Database Fantastico/ Cpanel...
  5. P

Reliable Paid hosting please

Thanks for all the offer guys, I have found the perfect host i was looking for.
  6. P

SFSmoky, Money is not a problem for me. I just want a reliable host. Please provide me with all your offers, and I'll take which plan and host i want. Thanks
  7. P

I was being hosted for free by i EDITED it. Do not want to spoil the reputation. . They got suspended for some reason and I also get suspended. I decide not to go with any more free hosting.
  8. P

Hosting for a Unique concept

I decide to go with paid hosting. Thanks for all the offer -Thread Closed-
  9. P

Hi guys, I am a webdesigner (Some of you guys might know). I am looking for a very reliable host to provide me with a hosting for 2 projects. My 1'st Project: Website Templates My 2'nd Project: Friendster Train I want to emphasis on the word "reliabe". Only reliable host with good service...
  10. P

Hosting for a Unique concept

Hi, I am a designer and currently hosted free by a design sponsor. I am looking for another sponsor which can help me host for my upcoming project. Its a friendster train script. I have set up a demo of the site at http://lasd.5gigs.com . I have not designed the site yet, and currently looking...
  11. P

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

huh ? Waat is a computer ? :P
  12. P

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

Can i know wat is a dedicated ? Why does it cost so much ? Thanks..
  13. P

Imageshack Image host

I was think abt creating a Image file hosting site such as imageshack. But I wonder how to earn profit from it with no benefits. The only way they can make money is from google ads. But the question is does those visitors click those ads ? And many ppl are just linking those image directly, so...
  14. P

Pls help .. Google not updating my site description

Hi..Does it usually take weeks to update ?:cry2:
  15. P

Pls help .. Google not updating my site description

Hi, I tried to update my site description to "We are the No 1 template site for eSyndicat link management System and SMF Forum. Find a wide range of Free templates that you can use and download freely." But the google is still using my old site description,"Your No:1 template/Skin site for...
  16. P

Traffic Statistics

try www.tracewatch.com , u can install on ur server and can see unique visiors, page views for days, months, etc..
  17. P

The most unique hits you have gotten in a day?

My site is still new, it gets abt 40+ unique hits everyday.
  18. P

need hosting 100mb and 100gb banwidh

man, I went to his site, and I was infected with a trojan. Luckily i had norton running and it was activated and deleted. :devious2:
  19. P

100mb space + 5gb bandwidth please

Never ever host with http://www.5gigs.com , I think their service are really bad. I use to host with them, a few months back, and their FTP and the mysql is always down. Till now, they still have not fixed their FTP. I will suggest you to try www.awardspace.com instead.
  20. P

Reliable Webhosting pls..

I will be launching a PRO templates soon for pro customers.. But that will be somewhere in the future.. So hopefully I will be able to afford premium hosting. hostgool, I really do not have that much amount of vistors a day..
Back