• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Paradox Servers - Shared and Reseller hosting

Darksoul deleted my account without warning and without fault at all on my part. I had a perfectly compliant site with content that cannot be considered "default" and he blew it out. I had nothing offensive, no wares, nothing strange, no unusual use of resources, etc. Watch out with this guy
  2. B

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

Scam Alert This is NOT a "Survey", it's a SCAM that asks for your CELL PHONE and then charges an amount... WATCH OUT
  3. B

2.5Gb Space, 100Gb Transfer -- Free Domain Name, Dedicated IP, and More!

I see you are going to get a real high quality content forum with someone getting in 100 posts in less than 8 hours LOL... that is the problem with this ridiculously high post counts to access equally ridiculous server resources (come on, are you really ready to give all that to EVERYONE that...
  4. B

Post your quote if you can top this offer

Can anyone top this offer? DimeNOC (Florida) Unmetered Data Center: Intel Celeron 1.8/1.7Ghz D Ram: 512MB DDR Hard Drive: 80GB IDE IP Addresses: 5 IPs Bandwidth: 10MBIT UNMETERED DEDICATED LINE $0.00/SETUP $79.95/MONTHLY Fully Managed Paypal accepted Link to the offer so that...
  5. B

Please post your quote if you can top this offer

Can anyone top this offer? DimeNOC (Florida) Unmetered Data Center: Intel Celeron 1.8/1.7Ghz D Ram: 512MB DDR Hard Drive: 80GB IDE IP Addresses: 5 IPs Bandwidth: 10MBIT UNMETERED DEDICATED LINE $0.00/SETUP $79.95/MONTHLY Fully Managed Link to the offer so that you know I'm not...
  6. B

JLHost Sponsored Free Hosting for High Traffic Websites

Hello JLHost, I have a site that has between 16.000 and 20.000 unique visitors per day. I am also looking to host 12 other sites (although these are new, so they won't be having significant traffic in the first few months). Can you handle this one?
  7. B

"Millenium Hosting" is BIG SCAM charged $2,400 after 3 days of "unlimited bandwidth"

I agree that this should have been a private conversation... but I am using this forum as the only way I have to communicate with Mike Erwin because he does not reply to private messages or emails. And the thread also serves as warning to other people, both about MilleniumHosting.net and the...
  8. B

"Millenium Hosting" is BIG SCAM charged $2,400 after 3 days of "unlimited bandwidth"

Folks, the graph that Mike Erwin posted begins in October 1st, and it's not true because my domain was bought October 12! So you know that graph is phoney as hell, and it only shows transfer rate in mbps, not bandwidth usage... But even if the graphic was true, the increase you see from...
  9. B

Hello Mike, good to see you back in the forums. You had time to reflect by now; why don't you give me my files back? I trusted you, and you stung me in my good faith. Be honorable and return my files, it's a lot of writing in those files, just plain blog writing, that doesn't belong to you...
  10. B

Some people assume that there was indeed some extreme BW usage, but I didn't see any unusual bandwidth usage when I had access to the CPanel account. Two days ago I PMed this guy DeviantHoster who claims has proof of BW usage, but he hasn't responded so far, and I don't think he will --...
  11. B

How exactly did I "mess up"? I signed up for hosting, put up a blog and started writing... three days later, with absolutely no warning or indication of anything the account is cancelled and the big charge comes, despite express, written promises to the contrary.
  12. B

Webserve.ca - Bad Experience

So who are they? care to share?
  13. B

I was looking for some posts by Mike on this forum to show that MilleniumHosting.net really did offered me unlimited bandwidth, and that he did indeed had the Platinum plan going for $42 with 80GB hard disk and unlimited bandwidth. Mike did not post here advertising the Platinum plan I signed...
  14. B

You have a total backup, good. Now, what am I supposed to do, beg? You know I have been wronged, and that kidnapping my backup and asking for ransom it's just adding to the injury. I have all communications with Mike, and not once he mentioned ANYTHING regarding bandwidth consumption by my site...
  15. B

Another possibility: if you are a "layeredtech reseller" (I doubt it, this middleman between the company providing the server and the hosting company is baloney, why would anyone rent from you rather than layeredtech directly?) but if you are, then there's the possibility that you are scamming...
  16. B

Dedicated

Please everyone, be extremely careful with this Mike Erwin of MilleniumHosting.net, he make everything look very attractive in the sale stage, then he enters scam mode and then without any warning will cancel your site and ask big amount of money as ransom for your files, claiming you spent an...
  17. B

This would work in case he did indeed use the same connection... but it could still be the same person using more than one connection. Myself today I used two connections, one at work, another one at home. So if the IPs turn out to be different, it doesn't mean they are two different people. And...
  18. B

This is a central issue here, because that's the main broken promise (among others). So if you Mike are trying to clear anything up, then you should be concerned. The server is from layeredtech.com, are you the owner of layeredtech? Because that's where Mike said his server was, and that's...
  19. B

Ok folks DEVIANTHOSTER = MIKEERWIN = MILLENIUM_HOST So obviously after being exposed in the thread, Mike Erwin quickly registered another alias, this time "DeviantHoster", which is actually what he is... a scam artist. I did say this "Mike Erwin" recently edited his site to modify the...
Back