• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

So many NO ADS! requests.. how wrong

Yeah well, that was back when i got emails about "Ads have viruses in them" and i thought it was true. :tired2: Now i know its only on some ad companies
  2. J

Yay, its not just me that thinks the same way. It is pretty bad, people making money on free hosting. It's the hosters generosity that helps people make money. Placing small text links saying "Hosted by XXXXX" doesn't do much either, the host doesn't make anything to pay the server off that way.
  3. J

Hey, I work for an ads are placed web host, but what is it with all of these, "NO ADS!" requests? I say that if you want no ads, go paid. Its not that hard to work out that: Ads on sites --> Money for host --> Host pays for server --> Reliable server not this: No ads on site --> No...
  4. J

Free Blog Services

Nice name.. I'd recommend that you start with a VPS though.. a reseller account won't offer much help to your members if they want some switched on/off or whatever.
  5. J

Gas Prices

Same as tandoc here. (Sydney, Australia)
  6. J

Free hosting! No forum posting, Lots of webspace and bandwidth ~ Byethost Internet

They require a banner, automatically placed at the top of each page so you don't need to edit anything.
  7. J

Looking for hosting!

I just recieved my hosting from lhgraphicx , thanks very much for all your offers! I will keep you all in mind if lhgraphicx decides to close down or something terrible happens. Regards
  8. J

Australia Free hosting

Only the big name hosting companies use aussie servers. I reckon most aussie sites are hosted on ISP servers, since they pay for it with their internet.
  9. J

Looking for hosting!

PM sent!
  10. J

Looking for hosting!

Hi, Cool! How can i create an account? :classic2: More offers would be nice as well, if anybody else has any.
  11. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Heh.. this is a cool thread.
  12. J

Looking for hosting!

Hi, I am looking for hosting for a website. 50-100mb webspace 1-3gb transfer MySQL, PHP, Host subdomain A RELIABLE HOST WANTED! ADS ACCEPTED, NO FORUM POSTING If the host wants ads, i will accept it. No forum posting please. The site is about a guild/clan on a popular fantasy/RPG...
  13. J

Webhost required for Charity purpose

Hi, I'm staff at Byethost, please consider checking us out! http://www.byethost.com If the plans we offer aren't good enough for you, consider emailing support@byethost.com and mention you are doing charity work and if our head staff are in a good mood, they might offer you a special...
  14. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Funny how i haven't posted here, or at least what i remember.. last time i checked this thread was locked ;)
  15. J

A little but annoying problem..

Hi, I'm having a little play with apache on an old, spare computer of mine.. i'm just having a few files linked to a webpage but whenever i click on the link, it would complete the download but the image will be a quarter done and the rest is just black (not thumbnails or anything, a full...
  16. J

WTH Google? You're Slacking!

Google earth is out of BETA now.. :-)
  17. J

This has to be sorted.

Honestly, i really enjoy this forum and would help out in any way i can if the admins need me.
  18. J

Advice Needed

Hey, I am gonna need some advice.. I just wasted $125 AU on a new socket 478 intel motherboard when it wasn't even broken (thanks to other members of another forum.. great advice :cry2:) and i was wondering.. Can some people here give me some advice on a cheap seller of socket 478 cpu's...
  19. J

I might be off air for a while!

Stay safe, i saw on the news all about it this morning. First in Queensland and now the NT..
  20. J

Just a few tips & ideas for you from Craig

Nice list!!
Back