• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Looking for free hosting

I'm in need of free hosting for a personal site. It's fairly new but I'd like the following: PHP FTP ability to host domain when i get it minimum 350mb bandwidth whatever reasonable i can place an ad/linkback i think that's all i require. edit: crap! i posted in the wrong section. sorry...
  2. T

Memory sticks question

I have a Gateway FX510X and I upgraded to Vista and I want to upgrade the memory on it. It says it uses PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM DIMM. I currently only have 1 GB. I want to maybe upgrade to either 2GB or 4GB. It allows up to 8GB. What price range should I look to spend? Anyone know of a good site to...
  3. T

2 Issues: Removing a 301 Redirect & Hosted by past host still

I was hosted with a company and I used a 301 redirect on it. I never removed the redirect once I cancelled hosting and now I want to remove the redirect. I tried editing the htaccess and it works fine when i use m site url without the www front of it. Is there a way to get it to stop...
  4. T

Any Hosts?

Are there any hosts that offer the following: - PHP 4.3 and above (including support of CLI) - MySQL database server - LAME MP3 Encoder - Libogg + Libvorbis - Mencoder and also Mplayer - FFMpeg-PHP...
  5. T

Limited Time Only - First 20 Accounts

Incent-A-Host is offering a special hosting package to the first twenty qualified applicants. To qualify, you agree that your site will: 1) Be in English 2) Abide by the TOS listed on the site 3) Place the Google AdSense ad size of your choosing on each page of your site (excluding Splash...
  6. T

Exciting New Hosting Opportunity!

Hello, I am the owner of Incent-A-Host and I would like to tell you about an exciting new hosting opportunity that was put together to create a win-win situation for the hoster and the hostee. The concept behind this ad-supported hosting creates a dual advantage for the hostee--free...
  7. T

Review My Site

I want tips on how I can improve my design. I want it to be simple and clean but eyecatching with a nice color scheme. Please every opinion is welcome. http://www.incentahost.com
  8. T

Need a quote

I am going to need a fully managed dedicated server with the following specs or better. I don't have a set budget in mind just yet. Disk Space: at least 80GB RAM: >=1GB Location: USA Uplink: 100Mb/s Bandwidth: 1500GB+ Control Panel: cPanel/WHM/Fantastico IPs: at least 5 usuable...
  9. T

7 Months Still Going Strong and 100% Uptime

Tetra Host has been providing free hosting since February 2006. Our uptime has been 100% for the last six months. Prior to that, it was 99.5%. Our hosting is ad-supported. We were allowing users to place the ads themselves but due to noncompliance, ads will be forced. Depending on the...
  10. T

VBulletin INsecure?

I got a email from someone claiming they hacked a VB forum owned by hostingzero.com and when I went to hostingzero.com, there forum index has a big site hacked notice. This is the message sent to my email. I'm not a member of the Hosting Zero forums. Anybody else get this?
  11. T

How to figure what a website is worth

How would I go about figuring out how much a website is worth? Are the domain appraisals offered by sedo.com pretty accurate? Does pagerank, unique visitors a day, etc all influence the worth? Or, does it mainly depend on the domain name?
  12. T

Up to 1 GB space free hosting

Tetra Host has been up and running since February 2006. We have four plans to make your experience as a webmaster as easy as possible. All of our plans can be upgraded by posting on the forum and earning Tetra Tokens. Also, with your tokens, you can purchase domain names. We accept most...
  13. T

Free Cpanel Hosting up to 750 MB

Who we are? Tetra Host is a free hosting company that was started in February 2006. Our main objective is to provide free and quality host to those who cannot afford to pay for it otherwise. We strive to keep our uptime at least 99%. We have maintained this for the past few months. What...
  14. T

99% uptime free domains free hosting

Tetra Host offers all of the following at a very generous rate for FREE. FREE HOSTING ADS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE LARGEST PLAN. POSTING ON OUR FORUMS IS REQUIRED FOR THE DOMAIN NAMES. IN ADDITION, THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE YOU GET. Here are the three plans we offer: BRONZE * 250...
  15. T

MySQL database password

Nevermind I got it.
  16. T

99% Uptime No Ads No Posting Free Cpanel Hosting

Tetra Host offers all of the following at a very generous rate for FREE. FREE HOSTING ADS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE LARGEST PLAN. POSTING ON OUR FORUMS IS REQUIRED FOR THE DOMAIN NAMES. IN ADDITION, THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE YOU GET. Here are the three plans we offer: BRONZE * 250...
  17. T

Review my site

Any ideas on how I can improve my site design? www.tetrahost.net Pay no attention to the forums. I'm going to change that around too.
  18. T

Tetra Host Introduces A New Plan

19. T

Setting up custom nameservers in namecheap

I know how to set up the host records in godaddy but in namecheap where do I set it up? Can anyone who has used namecheap tell me how?
  20. T

Is there something I can do?

Everytime I go to my site, I get prompted to download a file. I contacted my provider and they reported back that it was a zone error or something and that it was fixed. I saw my site for a while and then it came back. Is there something I can do or is it up to the provider to fix it? It's...
Back