• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

★★★ Free phpbb3 Hosting ★★★

No other host like us. Free phpbb3 hosting - FreePowerBoards.com Hosting since June 2005. Over 350,000 members. No ads for 90 days! Over 100 custom phpbb3 layouts. 54 alternative domain names. Live support chat. Telephone support. Custom control panel (icon based!). Mod Center...
  2. C

Eek! My hair is on fire!

That sure grabbed your attention now didn't it? Our free message board services will do more than that! http://www.FreePowerBoards.com Feel free to ask any questions.
  3. C

Where have all the free webhosts gone?

<-- Still here June 2005 :)
  4. C

Free Message Board Hosting

Well, "web" is pretty general name so there is a greater chance that it will be taken. Try a more creative name. Have a great day!
  5. C

That just means that name was registered in the past and never fully removed. Selecting a new access name will correct that.
  6. C

We have a small text ad on your board, that is all. This pays for support, new features, fast servers, etc.
  7. C

I need dedicated server

If I were you I'd go to https://www.liquidweb.com/cart/content/dedicated/Professional They have a double your ram deal (you put that in the notes when you order) so if you order 2 gb ram you'll get 4. (max of 4 :() I've been using liquid web for ages and love it to death (hence this post)...
  8. C

saw this and laughed

That poor designer will find this thread some day and have a good laugh :)
  9. C

Phpbb

Just upload you files make a database and run the install file.
  10. C

We have been running since June of 2005. You are very welcome.
  11. C

Not your average free message board hosting Start your own free message board today! We currently provide for over 150,000 members! Features: Easy to use VERY customizable Make money with your own ads ((More info)) Tons of unique premade layouts Make a custom layout with our AJAX...
  12. C

Not your average free message board hosting Start your own free message board today! We currently provide for over 150,000 members! Features: Easy to use VERY customizable Make money with your own ads ((More info)) Tons of unique premade layouts Make a custom layout with our AJAX...
  13. C

Over 100 domains for sale!! Look!

Found this post on off a forum search site. I've talked with you before and know you aren't trying to be an --- but I own the SM on that name so warn your buyers it won't be of much use to them.
  14. C

I got fired on Christmas Eve

This has to be the funniest thread I've read in a long time. The video was a little disappointing but your stories had me lol. Those kind of jobs can be great when everyone openly hates their job (openly with coworkers). Good to see people are still human.
  15. C

Free Forum Hosting - Reliable, easy to use, customizable...

Currently providing for over 150,000 members since June, 2005. Install cool mods in just one click, create your own themes or choose from premade themes. Even put your own ads on your board! Free Message Board Hosting
  16. C

Advertising

Still looking to hear from you. -- Chris Davis
  17. C

Advertising

Hi Peo, Sent you a PM about renewing/upgrading our ad on FWS. Last time I had time getting a hold of you until I posted here and you were quick and polite to reply. Hope to talk with you soon. -- Chris Davis
  18. C

FREE Ad-free forum hosting - FreePowerBoards.com

Free Message Board Hosting With the launch of our new AD-FREE Program (BETA) you can remove the ads off your free message board just by referring your friends to our site! When you register, go to the "Ad-free Program BETA" link on the left navigation of your control panel. On that page...
  19. C

Live Chat

I use the boldchat eCRM version. Tickets, email, and chat. Works well but a little pricey.
  20. C

Free domain - for forums

anyone else?
Back