• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

★★★ Free phpbb3 Hosting ★★★

No other host like us. Free phpbb3 hosting - FreePowerBoards.com Hosting since June 2005. Over 350,000 members. No ads for 90 days! Over 100 custom phpbb3 layouts. 54 alternative domain names. Live support chat. Telephone support. Custom control panel (icon based!). Mod Center...
  2. C

Eek! My hair is on fire!

That sure grabbed your attention now didn't it? Our free message board services will do more than that! http://www.FreePowerBoards.com Feel free to ask any questions.
  3. C

Free Message Board Hosting

Not your average free message board hosting Start your own free message board today! We currently provide for over 150,000 members! Features: Easy to use VERY customizable Make money with your own ads ((More info)) Tons of unique premade layouts Make a custom layout with our AJAX...
  4. C

Not your average free message board hosting Start your own free message board today! We currently provide for over 150,000 members! Features: Easy to use VERY customizable Make money with your own ads ((More info)) Tons of unique premade layouts Make a custom layout with our AJAX...
  5. C

Free Forum Hosting - Reliable, easy to use, customizable...

Currently providing for over 150,000 members since June, 2005. Install cool mods in just one click, create your own themes or choose from premade themes. Even put your own ads on your board! Free Message Board Hosting
  6. C

Advertising

Hi Peo, Sent you a PM about renewing/upgrading our ad on FWS. Last time I had time getting a hold of you until I posted here and you were quick and polite to reply. Hope to talk with you soon. -- Chris Davis
  7. C

FREE Ad-free forum hosting - FreePowerBoards.com

Free Message Board Hosting With the launch of our new AD-FREE Program (BETA) you can remove the ads off your free message board just by referring your friends to our site! When you register, go to the "Ad-free Program BETA" link on the left navigation of your control panel. On that page...
  8. C

Free Message Board Hosting - Nothing like it.

Hello :wave: We welcome you to check out www.FreePowerBoards.com We are a free message board hosting company providing for over 80,000 members since early June of 2005. Why us? General: Easy to use - Our success depends on your success, we make it as easy as possible for you to...
  9. C

Free domain - for forums

Hello all, Simple offer, if you own a decent sized forum and would like to move to our free forum hosting site www.FreePowerBoards.com we will purchase any available .com, .net, .org, .info , etc domain for you and point it to your board. PM if interested. We are a reputable company with a...
  10. C

Need creative persons

Hello, We have a templating system users can use to make their own layouts by selecting 13 CSS colors from a color selector (or just enter their own hex color). The colors stand for link colors, various table colors, text color, etc. We are looking to hire people to make some more premade...
  11. C

Ad update

Hello, I PM'd Peo about an important change to our ad url but I didn't find out until I read a thread below that he was away. Is there anyone else who access who can the url our ad directs to? We need to make it easier to track if we are going to re-buy next month. Thanks.
  12. C

Free article submission?

Are there any good free article submission sites? Paid works too if you know any good ones. -- Chris
  13. C

Not your average forum host

Free Message Board Hosting - Sign up today! The easiest control panel on the net! Complete with guides, tips, and organized with icons. Blazing FAST Easy to use Instant sign up Premade themes Live support chat 24/7 email support Enable/disable MODs Create custom themes and...
  14. C

Get paid to use our free forum services?

Yup! We are now making monthly payment offers to large phpbb boards (or other types of board who wish to convert to phpbb) If you are willing to have your board moved to our servers ( YOU.FreePowerBoards.com and FreePowerBoards.com/YOU) We will work out deals depending on your...
  15. C

How to advise free forum users...?

I'm looking to make a page within member control panels showing them a few way to build traffic to their free forums. These people basically need a few users quick in order to get their board off the ground and it can't cost money (hence why they are using free forum services). Also...
  16. C

RE: Advertising

Hello, I posted here about advertising about two weeks ago and go a response from Peo about what kind of advertising I wanted. I sent a reply but never go the info if that spot was available or where to send the cash. Peo: I'm ready to send the money tonight if you get a moment to...
  17. C

Advertising on FWS (Yes another one)

Hello, I've been messaging Peo every few weeks for a couple months now and I haven't recieved a response. I see some similar topics in this section so I assume this is a common issue? Payment is ready. Looking forward to a PM. -- Chris Davis
  18. C

$1-$5+ Per Active Free Forum Referral

Hello, Simply put, you refer your friends or post a link in your sig, site, whatever you feel comfortable doing. They sign up and become active, you get paid. Our site is well established so you can feel safe endorsing our services. We prefer to pay for such deals as these via paypal, but...
  19. C

Free Message Board Hosting Easy to use Very Customizable 100% Free Now with a brand new portal system that allows you to set blocks like recent post, polls, links, etc ANYWHERE you want! Easily manage your board Create your own styles using our Theme Builder, or choose from premade themes...
  20. C

Free Message Board Hosting - Never Better!

FreePowerBoards.com - Free Message Board Hosting Easy to use Very Customizable Live Support Chat, 24/7 E-mail support. 99.8 % Uptime Guaranteed Contests, Giveaways, more! *NEW* - You can now install/uninstall MODs (Like CASH MOD, Quick Reply, Shoutbox, etc) on your free message...
Back