• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Place to learn Cake PHP

CakePHP probably has the best resources and community to learn how to use it. I believe there are a few great books as well if you prefer the non-digital way to learn. Personally, I still prefer CodeIgniter as opposed to CakePHP... especially if you are a beginner ;)
  2. X

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread since it was like... on page 500!
  3. X

CloudyUpload.com - Fast, Free Image Hosting

CloudyUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 2MB maximum image size * Upload unlimited images. * Powered by the Cloud. Access your images wherever you are from any device! * Blazing fast...
  4. X

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

What are we talking about again? :P
  5. X

FasterUpload - Unlimited, Fast Image Hosting!

FasterUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 2MB maximum image size * Upload unlimited images, plus unlimited images per upload! * Guaranteed 99.99% uptime on our servers! *...
  6. X

FasterUpload.com - Unlimited free image/photo hosting

FasterUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1 Megabyte maximum upload size for guests, 3MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, plus unlimited...
  7. X

FasterUpload.com - Blazing Fast Image Hosting (FREE!)

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1 Megabyte maximum upload size, 3MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, now unlimited images per...
  8. X

Hello, Thank you for your interest in our VPS services. The coupon code is "AF-003-99988" for...

Hello, Thank you for your interest in our VPS services. The coupon code is "AF-003-99988" for the first month free. Regards Jay
  9. X

Need a custom VPS? Let me know!

I'm setting up a dedicated server shortly and will have a bit of room left on the server. I would like to host a couple VPS servers on the rest of this space. I do not plan to oversell the space and bandwidth. If you are in need of a VPS of any size, please PM me your requirements and...
  10. X

[INFINITIE.NET] SPRING VPS Specials! - 80GB HD, 768MB RAM, FREE CPANEL/WHM $19.99!

=================================================== WHT SPECIAL OFFER - VPS Linux Hosting w/ Select DGS http://www.infinitie.net/ =================================================== —————————————————————————————————————————— Select DGS Virtual Private Server Plans Limited Time Offer Plans...
  11. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, FREE image hosting!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, now unlimited images per upload...
  12. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, FREE image hosting!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  13. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, unlimited image hosting

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  14. X

Setting Up A File Host On My Computer

You could use some WAMP server like XAMPP or UniServer to get started - my only concern if you share your files publicly you'd probably have a slower connection, thus large files would take ages to download...
  15. X

WHT CC Info Leaked!

Their site shows that the CCs are from a while ago though.. the new orders are safe. It seems that they just didn't delete the CC #'s from a long time ago, which they should've done a long time ago...
  16. X

Dedicated server needed

Provided the files are legal, I can provide the following to you: Pentium 4 2.8GHz 1GB Memory 320GB Hard Drive Space 5 IP Addresses Included 3000GB Bandwidth Windows 2003 Server Standard Included $89.98/month No Setup Fee Please PM me or add me via AIM and we can discuss this. The server is...
  17. X

1 Dedicated Server - 2GB RAM, 1TB HDD, more for $59/month

It's located in the InterServer DC in NJ. Thanks
  18. X

1 Dedicated Server - 2GB RAM, 1TB HDD, more for $59/month

I still have one spot left on a rack to place a dedicated server and would like to fill that spot up. Here's what I've got: Atom 1.6Ghz Dual- Core CPU 2GB DDR2 Memory 1000GB SATA Hard Drive 2000GB bandwidth (100mbit port, metered) 5 IPs Unmanaged Linux/Windows OS of your choice $59/month $0...
  19. X

Google Chrome

Certainly on Linux I would recommend Firefox. It seems to take up less RAM in Linux too compared to Windows... See the thing is Chrome barely works in Linux without a bunch of tweaking..
  20. X

Google Chrome

Chrome's not bad because it's fast and uses less RAM than Firefox. Firefox has much more extensions and is much more customizable but I've had to switch to Chrome for my slower systems. Chrome has a bright future if they continue to develop it and focus on making it more customizable and...
Back