• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Why isn't General Discussion busier?

For a forum with over 60,000 members this section is rather dead. That's pretty surprising when you compare this board to some others of similar user base. Why do you think it is quiet in here and what could be done to boost the traffic? I'm an off-topic junkie myself and frequent many forums...
  2. A

Post Your Desktop!

I don't know if there's ever been a thread like this one around here, but I thought it was worth a try anyway. Post a screen shot of your desktop as it is right now. Below is mine.
  3. A

Please teach me...

...how to prepare quick and easy, good tasting meals for someone on a strict budget. I know I might be asking a little too much, but I'm sure people here have some tips and tricks to give to a single guy that does not know how to cook all that well. :knockedou
  4. A

p1x44r.com - what do you think?

The goal was to create a personal blog type of a website where I can post my mini reviews of music, games and other products, as well as rant and rave on various subjects. The website was done by me and should be fully XHTML and CSS 2.0 compatible(let me know if I missed anything). I have...
  5. A

Looking for a Flash Designer

Hi, I'm looking for someone to create a flash movie. People that are experienced in Flash, please contact me at realxboxer@hotmail.com Price is negotiable. Thank you.
  6. A

Looking for an image host

Hi, I need a free host for my images. My only requirements are the following: 1. At least 20-25MB of space 2. 1-2GB per month(the more the better obviously) 3. Image hotlinking allowed Anything like that exists..? Thanks in advance.
  7. A

RackHost.net..?

Anybody tried this one..? Seems to be pretty good. www.rackhost.net Let me know. Thanks. EDIT: Sorry, it's rackhost.net, not .com
  8. A

phpBB Host needed...

Hello, I'm looking for a free place to host my phpBB PHP/MySQL FTP access(real FTP) No banners/pop ups(could go for a pop up, if there's nothing else available, but definataly no banners) Sub-domain (preferred) Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  9. A

ASP/MS Access + PHP/MySQL..?

Does a host like that exist..? My site runs ASP with MS Access(could use MS SQL also), but I'd like to have vBulletin forums on it as well... I need ASP/MS Access support AND PHP/MySQL support SO far I never saw anything like that... Any help will be appreciated... Thanks.
  10. A

Looking for a Free ASP Host...

Hello, I'm looking for a Free Host that supports all of the following: 1. ASP/MS Access 2. NO adds/banners 3. FTP Upload That's all I want, sure there's gotta be something like this... Thanks...
  11. A

What do you guys think of Win2000hoster..?

Please, let me know. I'm planning on getting Normal plan there Here's the link: http://www.win2000hoster.com/plans1.html Could I find anything better(more reliable and/or cheaper) than this..? Thank you.
  12. A

ASP site with vBulletin..?

Is this possible..? I'm hosting a website, which runs ASP scripts, but for my forums I'd love to use vBulletin. However, vB is php based, so I suppose it can not be run on a Windows server(well, it could, but I'm not sure if any host would set it up to). SO, my question is: Is it possible for...
  13. A

Looking for a paid web host

Hello everybody, I'm a web hosting newbie and I can't find a host that fits me well...Please, share some ideas. I'm looking for: Stealth Website Redirection ASP MS Access 3-5 GB bandwith(Unlimited preferred) 200+ MB of space FTP Access(with several accounts if possible) The more the...
  14. A

Need a free host with php support

Hi..! I'm new here... Basically i need a host which has all of the following: 1) PHP3/PHP4 support 2) Free of adds 3) it has to be in English language 4) FTP access Maybe someone knows anything like that... Would appreciate any help... Thx...
Back