• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Secret

Free 17GB cPanel 11 Hosting with Installatron, LiteSpeed, ROR, No ADS, No LinkBack

SiteFrost.com offers free cPanel 11 web hosting with NO ADS at all. We have been in business for almost 2 years (since January 2008). --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't want to post? No problem! SiteFrost.com is NOT simply a...
  2. Secret

Free 17GB cPanel 11 Hosting with Installatron, LiteSpeed, ROR, No ADS, No LinkBack

SiteFrost.com offers free cPanel 11 web hosting with NO ADS at all. We have been in business for more than 1 year (since January 2008). --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't want to post? No problem! SiteFrost.com is NOT simply a...
  3. Secret

FREE - cPanel 11 - LiteSpeed - Fantastico & Installatron - ROR - Any Language Allowed

SiteFrost.com offers free cPanel 11 web hosting with NO ADS at all. We have been in business for more than 1 year (since January 2008). --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't want to post? No problem! SiteFrost.com is NOT simply a...
  4. Secret

Free! 17GB Space, cPanel 11, NO ADS, Ruby on Rails, Fantastico, Installatron, RvSkin

5. Secret

Free! 17GB Space, cPanel 11, NO ADS, Ruby on Rails, Fantastico, Installatron, RvSkin

6. Secret

Free/cPanel 11/Fantastico/Installatron/Ruby on Rails/17 GB Space/Fast Server

Hi, Thank you for telling us everything. We understand that we are have flaws in our staffing and we are working hard to fix it. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. As for your earlier assumption, I'd like to state that such behavior are NOT acceptable in SiteFrost...
  7. Secret

Don't need much

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Visit SiteFrost.com to signup. Visit this page for plan details & more plans...
  8. Secret

Free/cPanel 11/Fantastico/Installatron/Ruby on Rails/17 GB Space/Fast Server

9. Secret

Free/cPanel 11/Fantastico/Installatron/Ruby on Rails/17 GB Space/170 GB Bandwidth

10. Secret

FREE - cPanel 11 - LiteSpeed - Fantastico & Installatron - ROR - Any Language Allowed

11. Secret

Most of you are resellers

LOL.... That's why... I tried to lookup the thing that he said and the only thing I found was iframe injection that steals FTP login (I thought this is what he has been talking about).... nothing even close to what he said...
  12. Secret

Most of you are resellers

@toad: what vulnerabilities are you talking about? I never heard of them... Thanks.
  13. Secret

100% FREE cPanel 11/Fantastico/Installatron Hosting with LiteSpeed Web Server & ROR!

14. Secret

Unprofessional act by StoneRocket admins

Yeah, basically, I simply do that... just ban.... Btw, about your sig, if you have nothing to put there, you can put my site - just copy my current sig :P LOL
  15. Secret

Who to use for remote cpanel backups?

RapidVPS' deal sounds nice $14.95 for 100 GB of space... :)
  16. Secret

Looking for hosting supporting IPV6

Can you post further details about your project? I may not be able to host you, but I might be able to help you find one :) Thanks.
  17. Secret

[urgent]Need free cpanel hosting

I would like to make an offer, but I would need to know the same as Sain Cai. What is your site about?
  18. Secret

Invitation to FWS Members - HostingCon session on free vs. paid hosting!!

Really? They've never touched free web hosting before?
  19. Secret

[FREE] 17GB Space, LITESPEED server, NO ADS, cPanel 11/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Back