• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Wildcard DNS and Sub Domains

Ughh it's so frustrating when you have to wait over 24hours for a support ticket and you still get no response from your host. Anyway I need to add a wildcard ServerAlias and a RedirectMatch to the VirtualHost settings in httpd.conf to create a "catchall virtualhost" but the thing is I only have...
  2. M

How do I delete my FWS account?

Sorted out. Thanks.
  3. M

Does reselling dedicated servers require a Legal Company Name?

Basicly I was wondering if to be able to resell servers from other companies, do you have to have a Legal Company Name? By legal company name I mean a registered company. When I went looking around the place I just had a look at the signup form at ThePlanet.com and they require you to have a...
  4. M

Tucows VS eNom

Hey, well I have read numerous reviews on both Tucows and eNom. I was thinking of selling domains in the future and I'm not sure which would be best to go with. Tucows seems just great and the prices are really decent too, actually its cheaper then eNom. So what is the difference between Tucows...
  5. M

Looking for a free VPS or Server

edit: Sorry. Please delete this.
  6. M

Voip Services similar to Skype?

Ok, I need to buy a number through online an online voip service. Skype is a great company but to buy a number from them its a bit too much because I would be hardly using my number, I would just need it to register for something, so anyway, are there any other good voip services that could...
  7. M

A Web Hosting Company

Hi, I'm 16 and a few months back I have purchased a reseller from Galaxy-Hosts.com which I am very happy of. At first it was mainly going to be used for my personal web hosting and to host a few friends etc... But I ended up getting a few customers so I have decided to start my own company...
  8. M

PayPal as a payment method?

PayPal is one of the most used Payment Methods worldwide. Currently I would like to start accepting PayPal as a payment method for my customers, I own a small Web Hosting company and I am not sure which type of a PayPal account would be more profitable for me. Since its a small company should I...
  9. M

PoundHost.com

PoundHost.com seem to offer some great plans, one of them is for a dedicated server: To me this plan seems to be great and quite cheap, but has anyone had any experience with them? Are they reliable? They look as if they are overselling their bandwidth but if not then this is a great deal...
  10. M

Billing Management

Currently I am using AccountLab Plus its not to bad but its not the best either. I don't mind it that much and it has GoogleCheckout as a payment gateway which is good but I would be looking to maybe moving to iHost Billing System but they don't seem to have Google Checkout as a payment...
  11. M

Domain Name Reseller

In the future I would be planning to sell domain names. I have read a few threads all over FreeWebspace.net about different resellers and I would really like to go for ResellOne.net but I found out their registrar is Tucows which too offers domain reselling. Would anyone be able to help me...
  12. M

Bulk Domain Registration

I know of different domain name providers such as NameCheap.com & 1and1.com, personally I prefer NameCheap.com. In the future I would be looking towards purchasing a bulk amount of domains, most likely around 20+. Does anyone know which would be the best provider for this? Would there be...
  13. M

vetrox.net anyone used them before? need feedback....

Hi FWS members... I need some feedback on http://steadcom.com company... I want to be a VPS from them but I need some feedback... has anyone used them before? are they reliable? and anything else I should know... cheers... edit: sorry worng title, i ment: http://steadcom.com
  14. M

Ideas for a webhosting comapny?

Does anyone have any good ideas for a webhosting company? Something attractive... good words... eg. moola means money.... www.moola.com is a site thank to which you can win money.... some branding? any ideas? u lot think stealthwebhost.com would be good? sounds good but ain't it too long?
  15. M

PayPal, MoneyBookers, Google Checkout & 2Checkout

Hi, I would like to start a business and just need some information and would like o discuss these 3 payment getaways: PayPal, MoneyBookers, Google Checkout & 2Checkout. I recently got my PayPal locked because they believe it was accessed by a 3rd party which im 99% sure it is false. I...
  16. M

Advice + Info on Tamranda.com

Hi I was offered a really good plan by Tamranda.com to and I would like to ask for some advice. Are they good? Has anyone been with them? And any other infromation I should know. Mods/Admins; sorry for posting another topic but I couldn't change the tile of the other one and it was a...
  17. M

Is this legall?

Well this is about web hosting... I don't know where to post it so I posted this here. When a company has a server and has a website where the sell their web host services can the company sell the same services from 2 different domain sites? eg. Person A Buy's a server and sells hosting at...
  18. M

Advice + Info on Galaxy-Hosts.com

Hi FWS members. I would like to ask about Galaxy-Hosts.com Hosting Company as they seem like a great host to be with. I would like to buy a reseller from them and I am sure they are great and reliable but I would just like to ask if anyone has had any experience with them? Or maybe any other...
  19. M

Domain Resellers?

Hey, Can anyone recommend me a good domain reseller site where you can use paypal and you don't have to pay in advance or credit your account for a large amunt of money before registering new domains? Does anyone know of any good sites? Cheers....
  20. M

Reseller needed... must be reliable...

Hi, Well I need a reliable reseller which has been in business for at least 1 and a half years. What I need: The reseller must be reliable and a very good uptime: Minimum 20GB Space Minimum 300GB Bandwidth cPanel/WHM/Fantastico Payment via PayPal A Billing Software Also can I have...
Back