• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Mikki00

Host Quote?

My budget is 7 dollars a month or less, and I'll be paying yearly. I hope that this isn't asking too much, but I will need... -at least 600 MB -at least 30 GB of bandwith -at least 20 MySQL accounts -at least 20 subdomains -at least 20 FTP accounts -at least 20 email accounts -at least...
  2. Mikki00

Kill Bill

*look around* Could that be me you're talking about putting Kill Bill on the list of my top 5 movie? Yup. Much to said about Kill Bill, but I will sum it in one sentence. "You either hate it or you love it." The majority anime fans can tell that most of V. 1 was influence by anime, and the...
  3. Mikki00

Your Top 5 Movies of all Time.

In no particular order 1) LOTR 3 2) Kill Bill V. I 3) The Schindler's List 4) Titanic 5) The Seven Samurai
  4. Mikki00

How many domain names do you own?

Only one domain name, planning to get a second as soon as I figure out the name and what I wanted to put on it. And I buy my current domain name at NameCheap.
  5. Mikki00

Host In Need!

Thank you for all offers, I have picked the host that's right for me. :-)
  6. Mikki00

Host In Need!

After all the years of moving from host to host, I wanted to find a host that I could rely on and stick with for many years. So I wanted to know if there's any host out there that offer what I ask below? Disk Space: at least 400 MB Data Transfer: 20 GB or more Subdomain/Web Users 24/7 FTP...
  7. Mikki00

Host? Offer??

I'm lo_oking for a good host for my site right now, though my current host is very reliable but their prices has increase too much that I cannot afford. After all I'm a full time student. So I would like to ask if any host out there that could offer me this Disk Space: 200 MB Data Transfer...
  8. Mikki00

Fifa WorldCup 2002 results [Take 2]

It's hard to picture Germany with the World Cup, more likely the world cup has picture of Brazil all over it. Again, unless it was another "rigged" game like in '98, otherwise hard to even said Germany will made it into the final with Brazil. Since, more than likely I believe S. Korea and whoop...
  9. Mikki00

It clearly said, that you guys haven't watch FIFA world club enough to know that if a players get two yellow card in different games, he will result in being kicked out for one game. But here Ronaldinho got right away the red card in a games, that mean he will and can't play for two games. Don't...
  10. Mikki00

*Gasp* Maybe because I had watch soccer and played soccer enough to know that? :rolleyes: Every red card mean that a player will get kick out of two games, regardless. Otherwise, people wouldn't be in fear of a red card so much. And no one would cuss at the ref. everytime they recieved a red...
  11. Mikki00

I agree with Jan, that loser mostly end up blaming the ref. And was because they're too cocky to think they couldn't be beat. But Grin was right about loser blaming the ref, because they got no one else to blame. lol And Blank Verse, when it said Ronaldinho will force to miss two games that...
  12. Mikki00

Ban it!

lol it seem like most would likely to vote for option # 3.
  13. Mikki00

New Free Web Host Free 300 MB DiskSpace

Is there ads? It doesn't said anywhere on there. :confused:
  14. Mikki00

MeemSites.com Free Hosting

Ooooo! Can we beat on allanh now? :p hehe Just Kidding! But congratulation on getting it though, even though most of us probably didn't. But congrat! :D
  15. Mikki00

adizlaja Nope the red card doesn't mean he will sit out for one game but two, count them 2 game. That mean no more semifinal, and no more final for him. How suck is that! With him score a hit goal like that and doesn't got to play 'til the end? What a pity. And trenzterra, I'm not sure if he...
  16. Mikki00

my forum's

Nah! I like the first one better, it just lo_ok more clean cut and well layout to me. The AOnline logo really stand out in this one, and the rotating stars is an extra bonus plus.
  17. Mikki00

Please review my site, and dont be too harsh :)

Nothing by it Damoose, just give you my honest advice. And it was you who listen to it and made the site extraordinary. ;)
  18. Mikki00

Rate My Site

Aahhh...This site is so organize and pleasing to the eyes. A perfection, there nothing else I can think of to change it for the better. ;)
  19. Mikki00

Interview---Page layout review

Yup! Yup! I like! Much better now, everything is eye catching and well match. The word Interview just fine by me, nothing wrong with it. You did a fine job!
  20. Mikki00

I would like some feed back on my site, Please.

The site load fairly fast which is always a plus, but lo_ok rather plain and ordinary, also disorganized. I don't know where to lo_ok at and where not to, my eyes jump in all direction. I think it would help if you arrange the ads in one place, and the important in another. That and somehow...
Back