• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Fix up this code and get 3$!

so have you got your code fixed or not? can show the so that we can have look at it?
  2. K

advertise on jayzeekay.info

actually i haven't finished with my site yet but it is just to inform you for now you can post your offers
  3. K

Free 500MB/5GB CPanel hosting--No ads required!! Free domain names!!

and by the way i also got the FREE .info DOMAIN www.jayzeekay.info THANKS A LOT!!!
  4. K

Free TLD???

so what are those places where you have to earn points to get a free tld?
  5. K

Free 500MB/5GB CPanel hosting--No ads required!! Free domain names!!

thanks a lot for the hosting and everything!!!
  6. K

Can U Design

maybe i can also help you PM me.
  7. K

Flash help please...

well, in flash if you enter the editing area of your button, there are fours available frames the second one defines the appearance of the button when hovered so in the second frame enter a keyframe and change it however you want and it should work does it answer your question?
  8. K

designing file manager

of course there will be an edit feature as i said it's only the design the functionality will be later and maybe i should enhance the colors at the moment i am writing some javascript:biggrin2: thank you for your comments
  9. K

designing file manager

im creating a file manager for server by now i just have the raw sketch of how it looks like would like to hear your comments... http://frack.everywebhost.com/fmanager.php
  10. K

Free hosting--new package!! No ads!!

i got host cpanel is cool, many features thanks a lot!!!
Back