• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

My World Cup Story

That's horrid, syd. I know if that were to happen to me, i would be hurt (for a while) I think Blank Verse is wrong. Revenge or some form thereof will just come back and bite you in the ---. not to mention it causes you to dwell on things. At least from all this you realize that your...
  2. F

FREE Hosting by me! (again)

muttle.com cobrand. I'm assuming no FTP, but the "unlimited bandwidth" claim will hold true to a point- muttle is on cogent bandwith, and a server which appears to be supplied by fdcservers. A good idea for hosting and not having other people's files on your own computer. I like it:D
  3. F

I don't need these domains anymore...

Hi, Toefur :) Could I trouble you for that domain? I know you offered it to me some time back:http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19619 Thanks for any reply. :)
  4. F

Is this what the world is coming to?

Kids get like that when they live in low income housing.
  5. F

Help, need a lot!

how much transfer do you need?
  6. F

A game sort of thing

weeps again
  7. F

A game sort of thing

weeps
  8. F

Help me think...

on that note www.bumpandgrin.com www.humpandgrin.com www.grinapple.com
  9. F

Help me think...

yes. By free I meant available to register
  10. F

Help me think...

www.grincore.com www.grinholio.com www.biggrin.net www.grinjob.com www.grinhard.com www.gottagrin.com www.grin-ch.com all those are free
  11. F

anybody know where i can buy this ?

I have 64mb of sdram I could sell you for cheap.
  12. F

Gp32

except it plays MP3s, connects to your computer and is open source.
  13. F

Gp32

I am not a video gamer- i have never owned a gaming device in my life. I just ran across this article http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/news.php?artc=2497 and thought it might spark some peoples' interest. Its only available in korea, but I could probably get my hands on one.
  14. F

BEST song of all time?

+chips- I didn't mean to come across sounding like an arrogant turd. AussieE- I dont recall saying i didn't like the question :) I suppose I just was expecting different comments. thats all. I think the best song of all time would have to be "The Hustle" by Van McCoy. ;)...
  15. F

Ninjaaaa!

I guess its that Karate around here is fairly competetion based. You are right- not as bad as taekwondo. There are no competitions for what I am in, and the belt grading system is almost optional
  16. F

Are you in love?

:rolleyes:
  17. F

Ninjaaaa!

yeah. IMO Karate is crap altogther. (mainly the fact that its competetition based) I suppose you could say I am on my way to becoming a ninja. ( been in training for 11 yrs, and I get to wear the black suit)
  18. F

Ninjaaaa!

Seriously, Archbob, or just for pretend?
  19. F

Ninjaaaa!

lol. Theres a bit more to it than that. funny though. If I lacked the ability to identify a joke, I might be slightly offended.
  20. F

Changing date and time

RedHat, and its a cobalt admin interface, which is basically useless. I do everything via SSH
Back