• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GregT

What??!

rawr :o
  2. GregT

Dude, where's my Dog Sled?

People like that are of no use to the world. They IMHO should be exterminated.
  3. GregT

Who listens to Mandarin music?

None, I've never even heard of it.
  4. GregT

can you access this site?

Works for me.
  5. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

Where do I say that? You might try reading my posts and actually try to UNDERSTAND what I'm saying. :rolleyes2 I'm just saying that if it's lossy then it's NOT and CAN'T be considered cd-quality. Saying that 96kb/s or even 320kb/s is cd-quality is pure bullshit. I couldn't care less...
  6. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

Judgement perhaps, but it doesn't change the FACT it's NOT cd-quality!
  7. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

Too bad that doesn't matter. If it's a lossy format, it's automatically NOT cd-quality. Your ears don't make difference, it's the actual file.
  8. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

True. But, that don't change the fact that it ISN'T cd-quality sound.
  9. GregT

What if the FAA banned all commercial Airline travel?

That's great! :biggrin2: I agree with NetMaster though, if they banned commercial Airline travel, you wouldn't be flying. ;)
  10. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

If that's what you want to call it. ;)
  11. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

- edit - Removed as Wojtek decided to delete his post.
  12. GregT

Uk Friend

He thinks the british accent is sexy, so I guess that's why he wants a uk friend...
  13. GregT

Dead MP3 Player

It's quite simple, if you're using a lossy format it is most certainly NOT CD quality, even if your ears can't tell the difference. The only way to get CD quality sound is to use FLAC, SHN, WAV, or another lossless format. Using a high quality VBR, I can can get close to cd quality with MY...
  14. GregT

Uk Friend

I have to feeling amaro is looking for a gay partner.
  15. GregT

What a pussy

Yes. Maybe they'll think twice before doing stupid shit.
  16. GregT

New Laptop

How's the battery life? 1.5hours?
  17. GregT

Best BitTorrent Client

jmiller: There's TONS of legal stuff available. I use Azureus.
  18. GregT

System Properties, What's In Yours?

To annoy others.
  19. GregT

dIRECTORY LISTING FOR A WEBSITE

wget can somewhat do this by following links and building a copy of the site.
Back