• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

PHP - Any help with a messenger script

Any help Hello I am creating a messenger script, it will be an online thing through a browser right. What it is im kind of stuck on where to start, i think it would have to be tables first. I'll explain what it will do in more detail now. What it is people will sign up for an...
  2. C

Creating a whois search.

Any idea how i can create a whois search for my web site? I need to allow my users to search for a domain and see if it's took or not. Any ideas?
  3. C

Hosting from as little as £8 per month

Hello I am currently setting up a hosting buisness. I would like to know if people would be interested in packages listed below. Package 1 50 MB Space 1 GB Transfer 1 x MySQL Database 2 Sub Domains 15 POP 3 E Mail Addresses E Mail Forwarding 24/7 FTP Access PHP 4.2.2 Perl...
  4. C

Domain Registars that will....

I need a company that will register a .com for me, but i need them to be able to accept Solo cards.
  5. C

DB Sizes

Hello, i made a script for my site and i would also like to add some extra bits to it. Like the size of the database or the size of certain tables in the database. How can i do this? Thanks
  6. C

My Design

Hey, just opened a new site a few days ago and would like you all to check out the design. http://cheatdir.24hrsimshop.com/ Not much content on the site yet but it all uses php and mysql to work. So please tell me what you think
  7. C

Adding to a database

Hello, Not been on here in ages but i am back again. I have a problem. Im creating a Admin CP for one of my sites that all runs through a database. Well i am creating a form to enter info then it will put it into the database. Here is the code. <?php include('config.php')...
  8. C

English Advertising Companies.

Hello Seeing as it's going to cost me £10 every time i change a check from USD to GBP does anyone know of any good English Advertising Companies that pay in £? And do they acctually pay out?
  9. C

Usb2

Hello, i heard from someone that USB2 will not work with windows XP. Is this true?
  10. C

How can i offer free web mail

I have seen a script but it was in german, i tried converting it all but it was to hard to do. And very annoying. Anyone seen an english script like this?
  11. C

Free Templates

Alright...... im getting very lazy on designing a new site design now and i would like to ask does anyone know where i can get some free web site templates from? Im never in the mood for designing a new one now. Any ideas. And also what is this thing with PHP where you just change a design...
  12. C

Bulletin Boards

I am ok at php and i am thinking about making a bulletin board script for myself. It's just i am a bit lost on where to start. Any ideas on where to start? Also the design could be a problem as i am not to good at designing. So any ideas on the starting point to a bulletin board...
  13. C

Do FastClick Pay?

Do fast click pay out? i have made about $58 and it says paid 20th november. I was wondering if anyone has ever been paid by fast click
  14. C

Free WAP/WML Scripts

Does anyone know any sites with free wap scripts on? I want a site with counters and guestbooks. I have tried Hotscripts.com and a few other web sites. Could someone please recommend any other sites with good wap scripts. Thanks!
  15. C

Scripting help please!

Hello I have set up a exchange thing. But i want to get a script that i can make that will read total impressions and total clicks from all of the sites in my exchange! Can anyone please think of a way this can be done? Thank you, Chris
  16. C

Viruses!

Hi I have 2 computers 1 mine and one my sisters.......but my sisters computer got a Virus. Called Torjan and a Nimda one. Any idea how i can get rid of these. I have tried formatting the computer but it hasn't got rid of the Nimda one. Any ideas? I think i may have got rid of this...
  17. C

.pl file.... i need colour in it!

Hey I got this User online script and its split into frames... but one frame points to my index.php and one points to whos_online.pl file... but i want to add colour to the whos_online.pl but when i try to add html code to it, it stops the users online script working and says no output...
  18. C

Free WAP Hosting.

Hello, I am looking for a Free WAP hosting. It doesn't matter about space or anything. And i don't want it an online text editor really i would rather use my own WML files uploaded to the server. So if anyone knows any please let me know. Thanks, Chris!
  19. C

The Sims Hot Date Help

Hi I have had the sims hot date working on my old computer!! Then i made a new computer and i came to run The Sims Hot Date and it crashes to windows!! Any help!! I am running Win98 And all the other Expansions work fine!! It crashes to windows stright after the Hot Date...
  20. C

My Site

Hi I would like to you Review my site and tell me in ways i could improve the design. http://www.24hrsimshop.com Please tell me any way you think it could be inproved!! I know its not the best site and i don't even think it is but i would like someone to tell me what they think of it...
Back