• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

PHP or Perl? Need extra arguments

Well I am by far a geek when it comes to programming languages but I will give it a shot. Perl/Cgi --------- Advantages: Simple to program (if you are advanced in html learining perl should be easy) More and more free host offer it as part of your account Many scripts are free...
  2. D

What do you guys think?

I signed up with freedsl over 7 months ago and did not get jack so I would be cautious if I were you.
  3. D

Anyone know of a good free customized chatroom?

Not sure if you are still looking but ralfs chat is the best free chat script around just go to http://ralfchat.de/ and look for yourself.
  4. D

My new host is coming soon!!!

Thats cool just did not get a e-mail or anythting. Well just tell me when it all setup and good luck.
  5. D

Oh sorry about that I did not mean to assume. :) And does that mean I am a beta tester or no ?
  6. D

Not sure but I think normal members will have banners on their pages it is just beta testers that stick with his service that con opt not to have them. Once again correct me if I am wrong about that. Guessed that answered that guestion :)
  7. D

Alex Online 4.0!

I am the one breaking the rules ? you're joking again right ? And who cares how long I have been here does it make me less entitled to my opinion then you "oh god of message boards ?" As far as you first reply to my post goes I took it as an insult as that is what it seemed to look like to me...
  8. D

Datablocks...

Most everything seems to be working again so try it now. Anyway good luck
  9. D

image BBS? please HELP!!!!!

when you become a mod then bitch until then shut the hell up
  10. D

Alex Online 4.0!

Hey Nick I would be happy to give you a tour of my clients websites just let me know when you want it. I have all the the contracts and photocopies of all my checks if you would like to see them as well. On a final note try not to judge when you yourself have not been judged understood ?
  11. D

Datablocks...

Same here bud John just switched from Linux to BSD so I would assume that has something to do with it not sure though. The strange thing is that right after the switch everything was fine but after a day or so all my scripts get ISE'S. I know it is not a path problem because I get the same...
  12. D

image BBS? please HELP!!!!!

I know the older version of UltraBoard did that and I would assume they kept that feature in the new one as well. YOu can get a freeware version of it at http://www.ub2k.com anyway hope that helps and good luck.
  13. D

f2s slow?

you just have to ping the server with your sites address like this ping www.yoursite.f2s.com and the results you should get are like this Pinging server0028.freedom2surf.net [194.106.33.39] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 194.106.33.39: bytes=32 time=398ms TTL=239 Reply from...
  14. D

ARE you scared to check out....

Come on folks I mean you really did not get taken in by that No right click zone stuff. I mean jeez all you have to do is disable javascript and you can right click to your hearts content oh and by the way there Rust I don't think you have to worry about anyone stealing your content. First they...
  15. D

Review: Truthugs.com

Looks alright in IE but for Netscape it is a different story I would suggest you try to make it more cross browser compatible.
  16. D

Alex Online 4.0!

Personally I like it. Simple is stunning if you ask me and I get paid to do this stuff :) The only suggestions I have is on the main page make the bottom frame abit taller and non resizeable and you mignt want to change the link color to like white or a cream color the big bright green does...
  17. D

Datablocks get a new look!

I was just pokin alittle fun at you guys jeez :)
  18. D

Please Review

Not sure this is the same site as in the thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=682 but if it is then it looks like you have done some decent changes. If you are still look for a webpage designer then let me know and I will try to help you out. Please note...
  19. D

Redesign needs review

here are my suggestions 1. Change the font to something like verdana or arial size 2 2. Get rid of the line in this header statement. "midhost.com | your source for your free hosting needs" 3. You do not need to add another smaller banner add on you main banner just center the one you...
  20. D

Give this site a review. i wish it was mine

This site sucks and that is putting it mildly come on people get real.
Back