• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 3

How to replace msvcrt.dll

Ok CareBear, I tried what you said and it worked, but there is still a problem. I copied over my orginal msvcrt.dll which was version 6.10.8637.0 with version 6.10.9359.0. When I then tried using the plugin, it still didn't work. So I decided to try an older version of msvcrt.dll, so I copied...
  2. 3

I am using Windows98SE. I have already tryed booting up in safe mode.
  3. 3

I have this 3d modeling program called Milkshape3D, and I am using a plugin for it that imports and exports models for Battlefield1942. I was trying to import a model and as soon as I hit the import button I get the following message: MS3D caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL...
  4. 3

I was trying to replace msvcrt.dll with a newer version and everytime I try to copy and paste the newer version into my C:\windows\system\ directory, I get: "Cannot create or replace msvcrt: The specified file is being used by Windows." So how do I replace it?
  5. 3

motherboards

I'm thinking about getting a new motherboard for my computer. I was wondering which kind I need to get for a Pentium III processor that is 550 MHz. Is it the Socket 370 or Slot 1 motherboard? I'm not sure about this. Also, does anyone know a website that sells the type of motherboard I described...
  6. 3

video card question

Well you see, here's the problem. I wanted to get a new graphics card, so I ordered a Geforce 2 MX400 64MB video card that was for an AGP slot. I had looked in my manual for my computer and it said that select models came with an AGP slot, so I just thought that mine did too. Two days after I...
  7. 3

video card question

Will an AGP video card work in a PCI slot, or do you absolutely have to have an AGP slot?
Back