• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

myhostsite.com

You can get a better deal than what they are charging (Especially for the annual contract)
  2. E

Pricing Question/s

bandwidth cost money, I would tell you to get a reseller account because it sounds like if you have a couple of customers that all need a lot of bandwidth it will get really expensive really fast :)
  3. E

need a host

Admin Edit: This is your final warning. Please read my other posts and follow our rules.
  4. E

Reseller Programs...

dude, most of their money comes from resellers... I don't even think the people care about the site anymore.... they are based in Texas so that's why I know
  5. E

is this decent?

98.5 is not that great for pay. Make sure they have a 99.9% uptime and a 90 day money back guarantee.
  6. E

I need a host with-

Admin Edit: If this is a legitimate post praising a host please include your own sites URL. It read a bit to much like a fake customer testimonial and that combined with the URL being in your profile makes it seem untrustworthy. If we are mistaken please repost with your own URL in your...
  7. E

I need host with this... help me, urgent!

Ifyou pay for more you get better deal Admin Edit: If this is a legitimate post praising a host please include your own sites URL. It read a bit to much like a fake customer testimonial and that combined with the URL being in your profile makes it seem untrustworthy. If we are mistaken...
Back