• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

10mb PHP MySql NoAds/TextLink Instant Access and Signup

10mb PHP MySql NoAds/TextLink Instant Access and Signup I have looked on the Free Webhosting Offers and cant find anything good i dont mind if you have to click ads like DistantHost was but not where i have to sign up on other websites ty
  2. V

This Is Getting Stupid!!

wtf is he on
  3. V

Which do you like more?

both are good
  4. V

Forum providers

phpbb all the way it has some better features than vbulletin but then it loses out on some like the buddy list but then the phpbb modding peeps have made one. But then you need a php and mysql provider and it is hard to get a decent free 1 these days
  5. V

Php+MySql (Dont mind ads but no annoying ones)

Php + Mysql Ads but not so that it makes every1 go away Any filesize File upload would be nice but not nessercary
  6. V

Look At This! Demented.org!

Some of them will die soon
  7. V

Killed by a computer game.

I agree with Nick, it is the parents fault they just feel bitter so they take it out on someone else. (In this case the game company).
  8. V

Killed by a computer game.

That man was a crazy man ROTFLMAO because my brother plays games loads (2-3 hours a night) and gets on really well with other people and doesn't want to kill himself. He does well at school. So the man who killed himself was just a very rare case. It wouldn't happen to anyone else. He must of...
  9. V

Which is a better screen size?

Which is a better screen size? 1) 800x600 2) 1024x768 3) As most as your graphics card can do I use 800x600
  10. V

I'm a 13yr old using MS Word 2000

I will use Word 2000 (soon to be Dreamweaver 4), Corel Draw 10, Corel Photo 10 and IE 6 Web Folders to upload my files. I read in a magazine that Cute FTP is spyware.
  11. V

In my school (I live in England) most of my mates can bearly use Publisher 2000. I wasn't saying that i am proud of using Word 2000, I was saying: 'Do you think my site uses all of Word's power'
  12. V

Re: Re: I'm a 13yr old using MS Word 2000 No it isn't my 1st site but you wouldn't want to see my 1st attempts Tripod has unlimited file size, unlimited free traffic and is fast which is good for streaming music.
  13. V

Which site is better mine or my mates: Alien Bad Boy
  14. V

I know HTML and some Javascript and i am learning Dreamweaver but i don't know many people that have made a web site. I can't be bothered to use HTML because it takes too long to do anything.
  15. V

The site is supposed to be a site for my mates to download/listen to streaming music, then they can play on a few games
  16. V

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

I think MS Word 2000/2002 is good. For images i am lucky that i have got Corel Draw 10 but you could use MS Picture It! Express
  17. V

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

Cheatpark is right; at least you get to know what you should improve on
  18. V

Tell me what you think of this!

Most of the links don't owrk but nice colours and the text was clear
  19. V

I'm a 13yr old using MS Word 2000 - Please list bad and good points The address: Hell Kid Online Do you think that tripod is any good?
Back