• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. pce

Free hosting request (Allow Chinese)

Thank you , :beer:
  2. pce

::classic2: I mean running web servers need a lot of money,and how can you get rewards for the free hosting?
  3. pce

what a great offer! but can I ask why can you provide this? It seems need a lot of money:confused4
  4. pce

My site is http://metros.net.cn (down now):fangel: I need 0.5GB / 5GB , PHP , MySQL for a forum, and I can add an text link or 88X31 image link for you:beer: The most important my site is in chinese, to be honest , I don't think you can get lots of visiters for you offer . and also...
  5. pce

NO ADS & POSTS required, 1GB Space, 10GB bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, FTP, Instant Setup

why can you provide such a nice offer for free?
  6. pce

Your cooperator in China

there is such an infomation All sites in china are asked to "put on records" by china gov,Forums are asked to give administrator access to china gov opreators,or will closed by ISP. so there is an hurge needs of overseas server. and I want to be a reseller of a stable, cheap overseas...
  7. pce

HI looking for a host that does asp.net ,ftp and pop3 email

i think i can help you, mail me the details of what you need to 004614 at gmail dot com
  8. pce

Share an idea about web2.0 in domain

The domian like 0XXX.XX if use subdomain "web2" instead of "www" will make the domain looks like "web2.0XXX.XXX" I think this is a good idea, For EX. my domain "0pad.com" can be a rss site using the domian like that : "web2.0pad.com" or "www.web2.0pad.com" . my English is :P...
  9. pce

Appraisal 6css.com

Appraisal Please?
  10. pce

Need advise

thx, but that is not education , it's help children "prison break" form the man who sells human beings I want to know what phrase for "help children 'prison break' form the man who sells human beings" i know its a little crazy but the thing happened that way here the man who sells...
  11. pce

Need advise

my english so poor that I cannot find out a word to discrib the meaning "save, help" in the sence of saving kids or help kids in a domain. anyone help me?:beer:
  12. pce

hard drive

you can boot on USB or Cd-rom
  13. pce

Data collect service!

I can get the data of most website the price will follow the data of the site you want to copy 004614@gmail.com
  14. pce

"0pad.com" can mean what?

i am sorry,i didn't any domain rating website .can you PM or reply the url? thank you very much!
  15. pce

I saw 1pad.com is selling at $1,000, how much can 0pad.com worth?
  16. pce

first of all i am the man comes from china and my english is so poooooor.... i want ask you for your advice about the follow domain, it can mean what? 0pad.com is it a good domain name? thank you!
  17. pce

Can i ask for some comments?

it's back:bandit2:
  18. pce

1000MB /150GB Sponsor for current High visiting Site **Direct Ordring**

I have used hostgool.com's host very very very good! the host they provide is perfect! to hostgool : do you remember the adult site fewfeel.com from china?
  19. pce

here is an image on alexa, for those who cannot view Chinese Thank you! Site image
  20. pce

oops, it is in chinese....
Back