• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

how can i get a free .edu email id ??

free edu email hey, it wont fool most people, but for what its worth... http://australia.edu
  2. M

Need a php-nuke host

Errors too much, and you can't set up any of the extra modules!...ah well
  3. M

Need a php-nuke host

Need a php-nuke free host, preferably with cpanel and fantatico and as little jumping through hoops as possible - few ads if possible. anybody help?
  4. M

Need A Good Free Host

You could do a lot worse than TheFreeWebhosting.com A bit of effort to get in, but superb once your in! No ads, but you have to be 'involved' in their forum- to be honest, I actually wanted to praise them! I was genuinely interested in the forums anyway, but it's still a reasonable price...
  5. M

subdomains

apart from eu.org za.net and uni.cc which subdomains allow external dns?
  6. M

Free Web Host allowing multiple Subdomain/hosts?

Are there any free wep space providers that will host say mydomain.com, and allow intro.mydomain.com, music.mydomain.com, space.mydomain.com I'm not very good on what the whole nameserver thing does, but is ther any free host that allows it?
  7. M

Help needed to get eu.org domain running..

End then... And how long after going through this process should i expect or hope my new (sub) domain to actually being pointing at something - I have the mydomain and portland bits set up correctly for the various names, and I've got the message that the checks have been made by eu.org and...
  8. M

Help needed to get eu.org domain running..

I have registered a .eu.org domain (I know it's actually a subdomain but stay with me...) I have registered at Portland for webspace and I think notified them of the domain i intend to use there I have a mydomain account but don't really know how to use it On trying to link...
Back