• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Review International Scholarships

Hi, I create International Scholarships website www.intscholarships.com. It more then 1 years old and now has new design. What do you think about my site. I appreciate for any review or comment. Thanks
  2. R

Free hosting for Non English Site

Hi, I want to build community site for Christian people in my country (Indonesia). Now I've built my site like digg (using pligg). Next project if I get much member I will create forum too. I use free webhosting and unfortunately the web host sometime down (sometimes more then once in a day)...
  3. R

" " on search

I am newbie on PHP I install php directory into mysite. I try to search using " " but the result is error I got \"search\" not found Please tell me how can I remove \" \" when I use " " to search And sorry if there is any thread like these
  4. R

Free sub domain with dns

Except uni.cc, za.net, and dnsau Any sub domain that give us free to manage dns?
  5. R

Directory script

Hi.. I looking for search engine or directory script like google, yahoo, and other search engine. Can somebody help me ???
  6. R

Hello

Just want to say test :D
  7. R

Ish.biz

For a few week I can't open Ish.biz but now when I click Ish.biz I found that they have new design. It's good free domain hosting that I've seen around the world that still alive until now.... :D
  8. R

HostedStuff

Any body know about Hostedstuff.com It's about webmaster tool like Bravenet. But they don't have pop up ads like Bravenet. I'm sorry if you have already known about this service:D
  9. R

Free webhosting

Any body know Irepublics They offer free website with 33MB web space 30 email accounts 10mb per email account 24 hour ftp access Pre-defined CGI scripts Web site traffic reports No banner-ad requirements Tell me if someone got accepted with them :D
  10. R

Free poll and shoutbox

Guys, Can you help me. I find for free poll like on Bravenet and free shoutbox like on tagboard but with auto refresh when someone post message...
  11. R

about dk3

I have registered dk3.com since 2001 than I created forum a few week ago. But there is an ads on my forum. Then I sign up again with dk3 with different user name of course. I create forum and..... my forum does not have ads. How can it be ? My forum that I create with old user name is...
  12. R

www1host

Someday ago I post in this forum and told that I have been registered with www1host without isp email. I email them that I told that I use internet in internet cafe. and they created my account. But after I post the massage in this forum they sent me an email -------------- Your account with...
  13. R

Need Free Domain Hosting

Hi guys I need free host with no banner which can host domain. I find some hosting but I have problem with the host. Portland.co.uk seems good coz they offer ftp, email forwading, cgi and php but the connection is very slow and always down. :( Web1000 just for English language :rolleyes...
Back