• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Absolutely Free Domain Name and Free web Hosting

Dear Members,

You can now get Free Domain Name ,ie You do not have to pay any fees for the domain to be registered.Plus You can Also Get Free Cpanel Hosting.
with :
MySQL Databases
Cpanel X
Fantastico
Forum

and a lot More...

To KNow More.. Log On to : www.freedomainname.coz.in

Regards,

Mano

This post will be probably deleted (as well as my similar posts before), so be fast and read :wave:

Nothing is really free. You know, I decided to get a free domain name because I can´t buy myself... I can put any ad(s) on my site (homepage) and get a lot of visitors (yesterday it was about 108) and there´s nobody who can offer me free tld (with ads or a lot of visits in return)... I tried to write to the Domains sections, but someone ´clever´ deleted it, without warnings. It´s a clear discrimination because there are many older posts (and not deleted yet) with the same kind of content - request of a free domain name... Maybe it could be easier, if some people will not be so fugitive :p

Back