• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad Service for a 1 Mil+ Impression Network??

dszeto

Hi,

I'm apart of a gaming network that recently had their ad contract broken. I think it's safe to assume that this network gets well over a million impressions per month spread over many member sites. For a network like this what advertising company would you suggest we approach?

Any personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek Szeto

Warez?

OVER 1 MILLION impression a month wow let me guess its warez or its somthing other that is illegal

Re: Warez?

Originally posted by Bobo
OVER 1 MILLION impression a month wow let me guess its warez or its somthing other that is illegal

it can be very possible...i know a 15 year old kid that owns a site that get bout 2 million impressions a month...http://www.ultimatedbz.com ....man i wish i had that big of a site :)

[Edited by coolguy23 on 11-25-2000 at 03:18 PM]

Originally posted by dszeto
I don't know if I'm at liberty to do that actually...

Well you could at least post all the URLs of the sites at least? There's only one reason you couldn't do that...

Gasp! You don't think they could be warez/ROM sites do you Chicken? :p

Back