• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Brand New Web Hosting Site Looking for Clients!

BrentK

Hello. My partner and I have just launched our new web hosting site. We only provide Shared Hosting at the time, but plan to figure out how to provide Reseller Hosting and allow clients to register domains through us. At the moment we only have one client because we are brand new. So we are looking for more and new clients to get the site rolling. Our name is Monative Hosting. Our website and hosting plans can be found at http://www.monativehosting.com. We guarantee almost 100% uptime on our servers and we also provide 24/7 support either by phone, instant messaging, or e-mail. Please come check us out and if you have any questions, contact either myself or my partner at support@monativehosting.com!

Thanks,

Brent Kincer
CEO/Founder of Monative Hosting

Does anyone like are design and the conversion of hostbot. We are getting a different panel soon. Were getting WHMCS. Can we please get some feedback and what things should be done?

Back