• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

I could sponser you. but on topic, about the script inside the index.php file when you view it, it has this line

//So now...lets show the page - Now it will process everything because of the <% %> Tags in the wrapper

and according to the color syntax that infears with the script. the second %> makes the text after that just normal text, not part of the script.

I've already got the space a requirements I need. The same reason I left KwiX. In the weekdays I really don't have enough time to follow this out. Like now, I don't have enough time to set all this up.

Whats New?
1) Fixed bugs & Potential Security Risks
2) Added Client CP!!
3) AJAX Ordering Form!
4) AJAX Features!
5) A whole bunch of cool stuff!

Download of main site!

Last edited:
I could sponser you. but on topic, about the script inside the index.php file when you view it, it has this line

and according to the color syntax that infears with the script. the second %> makes the text after that just normal text, not part of the script.
That'll be your text editor. That's just a comment.

v2 RC2 Released!

What's Fixed:
- Security Fix
- Import WHM Accounts

What's New:
- Custom IP Exist Message
- IP Bans
- New style (light)
- Total new order form and improved validation

Whats new in v2.2?
- Post 2 Host, Manage signup and monthly posts in myBB, phpBB, IPB, vB
- Admin Emails, a copy of every email to monitor who signs up etc.
- Suspended Email, On suspention an email is sent to the client with a reason.

Download!

Nice script Jonny :p everyone's waiting for the billing part now that you've added the post2host :D

Good going +rep

Thanks alot. I'd suggest you should wait till I release 2.2.1 It's a bit touch and go at the minute. A little bug which is there and not.

[CH]Dan;966821 said:
Nice! Keep up the good work...just waiting on a billing part hehe

+1 to my point :p Go slow and easy Jonny. Slow and steady wins the race, not the rabbit :p better to be the tortoise eh?

Back